My Daughter Left the Nest and Returned an S-Rank Adventurer - Ch. 32.2

Dex-chan lover
Now that Angie's had the talk from the one guy in a previous chapter about "Hey, you're probably a demon lord", "me? Haha no way", I can't wait for her to come home, find this kid, go "aww she looks just like a little me!" and to have Bel reply "yeah. Also by the way she's a demon lord."
I didn't the impression Angie was denying the possibility but more like she didn't consider it important since for her being "Bel's Daughter" is what's important. She even joked about being the Guy's "Big sis" now.
I admit I kinda like this. Most Manga's would make this a big dramatic reveal and use it for drama but our Girl is reaction to that was simply "Cool, don't care ... anyway!" It shows her personality well :)

Dex-chan lover
Aren't there some nearby noble sisters who have their eye on him? He may not have to look very far.
That's the thing though, Bel gives off such high dad energy, one can't help but think that he'd reject their advances cause he sees them as children.

Not everyone has to end up in a pairing, and Bel matching the Bioshock 1 good ending would be a nice change of pace.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I didn't the impression Angie was denying the possibility but more like she didn't consider it important since for her being "Bel's Daughter" is what's important. She even joked about being the Guy's "Big sis" now.
I admit I kinda like this. Most Manga's would make this a big dramatic reveal and use it for drama but our Girl is reaction to that was simply "Cool, don't care ... anyway!" It shows her personality well :)
It definitely seems to me like she doesn't believe she's one, vs just not caring about it. She spends a few pages saying that the guy's points don't make sense, and when he decides to give up convincing her she just takes it as winning the argument.

image.png

Dex-chan lover
Just Checking but everyone thinks the new little one and Angie came from the same source as in Angie was its first successful attempt that one is the second attempt at making a person right?

Dex-chan lover
From LN it was male, so it's not daughter, but son.

Yes he is. ange dote him so much.
okay that raises more questions and answers some that have about all this like that the original demon lord angie and the little one came from made angie as a test and the little one is the final product so it could adapt to its surroundings or in this case humans and live in peace

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
It definitely seems to me like she doesn't believe she's one, vs just not caring about it. She spends a few pages saying that the guy's points don't make sense, and when he decides to give up convincing her she just takes it as winning the argument.
Yeah there is room for interpretation here. Well later chapters will answer that anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Now he has 2 forest baby to take care off

Will the end game be all demon lords becoming forest baby and old man adopting them all ?

Users who are viewing this thread