My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending - Vol. 3 Ch. 18.1 - Cooperation (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
"Oh you noticed?

Announcement We are in dire need of a translator"

Perfect transition

@Reikou Yah, but this isn't a product... this is a charity with tons of works needing help and translators. We don't have enough hands on board and yet some people are trying to work on the same project.

@BlankHunter since when did they have a monopoly on this (or any) series? This TL obviously thought chapters weren’t coming out fast enough for their liking so they’re TLing it as well.

And if you think this is bad then you must not see how many different groups upload the sam chapters for manhwa and manhua. The real kicker is that they don’t seem to care if others post a chapter as well

Dex-chan lover
Now watch Kireicake drop this series and nobody is going to give a decent translation like what happened with Isekai Ojisan because too many morons loved kontol.

@H-Ero
You must be blind to your own hypocrisy. If your goal was to bring Kirei's attention to the series so that they'd release it faster, then you've already achieved it with the first release you made. Instead, even though they've already sped up the releases, you continue to release these machine translated chapters and even have the gall to deliberately skip ahead just to stay in front. And now you try to justify your actions by patronizing them?

If you truly cared, you would try to contact them, apologize, and work out a collaboration. That way, you get to edit the series as you desire, and they can translate as they usually do. Chapters come out even faster, and everyone is happy, no stress. But no, you won't do that, since it's evident that your goal is to clearly troll and piss them off, nothing more.

Thank you mr translator, I was getting tired of waiting. And to all of those people( you know who you are) who had a problem with the translation. You have obviously not seen an actual bad translation which looks like the words are trying to summon an ancient Eldrich God. So in short, you are uncultured heathens. I’m out. ✌️

Fed-Kun's army
bruh, look at all those kirei cake *ss licker, both translation isn't even legal, yet they think that kirei cake is the only one who has right to translate this manga, what a joke

btw, thank you for the chapter, your translation is getting better, keep it up. also make this chapter 18.1 instead so ppl won't be confused

Fed-Kun's army
Short but well its better than nothing. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation. No need to bother with haters.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
AptImpoliteAmericancicada-mobile.jpg

Group Leader
@hanfeizi this is what I'm afraid of 😰 some of the early WN chapters are reedited MTL, and there's major misTL that changes the meaning of the char lines entirely, and spawned some undeserved complaints for the series writing. Case in point, WN Ch28.
"Even to someone she hates, she can say these kind of words." was mistranslated into "I think I was the only one of the two of us that thought she hated me."

@Reikou Like I said, I'm not against alternate translations, but for me, the line stops at troll TL and MTL, see above.. Also the first release is what most people read (and aggregators rip from), so it does hurt the series long-term.

Users who are viewing this thread