My Instant Death Ability Is So Overpowered, No One in This Other World Stands a Chance Against Me! - Vol. 6 Ch. 26 - Hero Killing Sight

Fed-Kun's army
It’s kinda fun to see a protagonist so obviously overpowered. Like, absolutely nothing imaginable and unimaginable can defeat him. I always look forward to seeing what kind of thing he is going to kill next (It sounds blood thirsty, I know.)

@Doomer she came out in chapter 20. She's a sage that was sent to invite another guy to be a sage but when he declined she killed him. I'm not sure if she was planning to do the same to the MC or what though. Only that she was sent after them.

Double-page supporter
So, if he is the End, entropy personified, is there a Beginning? Is there an opposite to him or did he just allow the universe to form since he was bored?

If he is the end personified than does that mean he is naturally eternal and can’t be killed, because you can’t “kill” the end of everything.

Dex-chan lover
So... I played Tsukihime and the fan discs, also Fate Stay Night (and am starting on Hollow Ataraxia). Also want to find translated versions of Garden of Sinners, as I cannot read japanese.

He seems pretty close to a forced incarnation of the concept of Death itself, as defined there. Not just loss of life, but the end of the very existence.

Pretty close to the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception. Just not limited to just what they can see and touch like in there.

The Nasuverse has the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception.
Those eyes allow someone to see lines, and with some more growth points, that allow the wielder to find and activate the very concept of Death. Of Non-Existence, if you will, as not only those with Life can die.
The only limitations seems to be the wielder's capacity to perceive said Death and how much their brains can take it.

Something cut on the lines cannot be reatached, fixed or healed. A cut limb can only be remade.
In Tsukihime, one of the most powerful beings in current existence was cut and could only survive by spending most of their power to grow a new body.
Another that basically became a combined goo of many beings, and thus destroying one of them would just need to be reabsorbed, could not re-absorb when they were cut.

In Garden of Sinners, seems like an experienced enough wielder can even kill the dstance between two places.
In Tsukihime, it can also reach the point of seeing points instead of lines. Those points are beyong what the human brain can understand for long, but with them the object is completelly dead. It soon turn to dust if physical. It was shown to also destroy poison and even a soul itself, although those can linger enough to try to strike back even if can't be healed.

Tsukihime also shows that Death Perception is different from Life Perception, as, ignoring the Death of non-living beings and the points being in different places, Life can be lowered with only hitting close instead of on the point itself, while Death cannot. It is either dead or not.

Tsukihime's wielder can reach a higher potential than Garden of Sinners', but it is because GoS' has the luxury of being able to turn them off.
Tsukihime's can't and needs special glasses to not see them too much, something that would lead to insanity. He can also force them to see better when needed, risking to overheat and shut down his brain, but also giving him access to sights GoS' can't yet - line the points of complete death instead of just cuts.
His inability to turn them off also lowers his life's duration tremendously, for even if he cannot see or use them with the glasses they are still active. He will not live for long.
Extra material also shows that as he grows older and more powerful even the glasses lose their power. Special bandages take their place, and even then still letting him see the lines through them.

The only real limitations seem to be the wielder themselves, who needs to understand the concept of death to what they are attacking.
And the more powerful the being/further from their death, the harder it is to see their lines/points.

Dex-chan lover
I'm curious about why the end reacts instinctively to kill what threatens it. It doesn't make sense if the end cannot be destroyed, but perhaps the end is the end precisely because it ends everything that threatens it.

How weird.

Dex-chan lover
@rayodino @Kireato keyword here would be "personified".

Her power as explained would never work - she seems to value mostly on the actual work of Fate for the beings than on their equipment and skills. She cannot overpower his special blade, but she can overpower the one wielding it, for her Fate is stronger, her impact on the world is bigger - her Fate Number is higher.
If he is Death or The End, no one could ever defeat his Fate Number, for it is unavoidable and thus infinite.

However, his incarnation could still be destroyed. He just would not like that, and thus would kill anything he things is a threat of doing that. Probably even on instinct, like he killed the Devil there without even noticing what he was doing.

Dex-chan lover
So he is death itself, the end of everything... Yeah, sounds about right from what we've seen.

@YoraeRasante Nice info. Well, if you're 'the end' yourself (meaning no restriction of mental capacity and understanding of the concept of Death), you're naturally limitless in what you can do in the Nasuverse it seems.

Edit: That was a good explanation to them.

Dex-chan lover
reading back, seems like someone complaied about people giving spoilers... then I checked the "spoiler" box and...

if I am right, it wasn't? As in, I may need to re-read the rules, but something said in a previous chapter already translated here should be free to talk about?

is the spoiler that he sealed himself?

wasn't that said already in the chapters we had? a few chapters ago we had some people discussing how their phone app to track him showed he undid one of the seals, and one of them commented that it wasn't that big a deal since he had been the one to put in in himself in the first place...

Fed-Kun's army
well..nothing new, i knew it, that hes something like Death.. so calling him END is the same and maybe make more sense, because he can "kill" even non-living objects.. and all existence have end, even objects.

Users who are viewing this thread