My Little Sister Stole My Fiance: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me And Plans To Take Over The Kingdom? - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Whew this shit is rushing hard. But the memes are worth it lol.

Dex-chan lover
@xanon
I dunno.
While not the situation would anyone really refuse to sacrifice their daughter to a dragon if it demanded her?
I mean, it is that or everyone dies.

I want to see bloods and destructions.
at least the king is dead, but.... ah, nvmd.

Aggregator gang
@affi

To be fair so far almost everyone in this Manga has the attitude, if you haven't wiped me out of existence already, it means you're weak.

Greed is just being helpful and raising this country's average IQ

Dex-chan lover
“Stupidity cannot be cured. Stupidity is the only universal capital crime; the sentence is death. There is no appeal, and execution is carried out automatically and without pity.”

― Robert Heinlein

Aggregator gang
@Agt2018
I can't wait to see
Her imprison her sister after greed knocks her into a wall. What's annoying is when did the sister gain 50 IQ points. This was way above her usual bs

Aggregator gang
No, one important question, DID THE SISTER DIE?! I HOPE SO! I HOPE ONE OF THE CEILING FRAGMENT STAB HER FACE that would be the best scene ever! :D and that eye, lol makes me flinch but okay XD thanks for the update!!

Aggregator gang
Oh and another rant, i hate how every f character in this country think that our princess (queen?) goes back to her home country bc she wants revenge cause she can't marry her former fiancé? Like the nerve, that prince is not even worth a commoner with his way of thinking smh

the iq in this room doesnt even hit room temp half the iq probably comes from prince alvin alone

One of the seven pillars?
Will we see the other 6?
Will they try to steal the heroine from greed?

The sister had some potential to be written with nuance. Yeah, she's a selfish brat, but would've been funny to see her try harder to save her sister even if it wasn't for genuine reasons.

I refuse to believe that people this stupid exist, even in a manga. My blood boils everytime they get a "screen" time lol
also i hope her sister and king die in a ditch

Fed-Kun's army
@Kuinkwin People this stupid do exist. The problem though is the context and setting. The idea that people this stupid would all be in the positions they are in without the kingdom burning to the ground in a week is pretty laughable. I mean they aren't even able to keep tabs on their neighbor well enough to know the kingdom has been conquered.

The other issue is just probability. Like it is possible for me to win the lottery 20 times in a row? Sure. Would people rightfully call bullshit if it happened? Yes. Meaning just because you can argue something CAN happen doesn't mean it should happen in any reasonable scenario.

And not only are these people as stupid as humans can possibly get. The idea that despite being this stupid they would all have unreasonable bloodlust against the heroine is stupid. Even the younger prince is like "LOL YES BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!" like WTF why is that kid so damn blood thirsty? Why is the king making excuses to kill this girl that is technically one of his In-laws? Even if her own family mysteriously doesn't give a damn about her shouldn't he have some thoughts against killing his original daughter in law? But here he seems damn eager to behead her himself for no explained reason than "He magician dude told him she was a witch" and he just apparently believes it without question.

TL:DR-Characters can be stupid but the plot itself shouldn't be. The plot should still flow in a reasonable way and not rely on pure stupidity to even function.

Dex-chan lover
That last page before the credits pages, the one where the soldier touches the scale, it was beautiful. I hope the rest of the manga chapters look like that, and like that page doesn't dress up its stupidity in fancy words, and instead states them outright.

@metazoxan that they are unaware of the kingdom being conquered is just about the only realistic thing, it takes time to travel between kingdoms in that age. Though that is also exactly why they would not be hasty about these things and confirm it first.

Fed-Kun's army
I mean countries have fallen due to idiots being kings before. Who thinks this is impossible?

Users who are viewing this thread