My Little Sister Stole My Fiance: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me And Plans To Take Over The Kingdom? - Ch. 13

Contributor
The comics at the end helped ease my rage a bit. Now to wait for Greed to give us the satisfaction of destroying that shitty king.

what the cat said

@Ryrie thats called "common sense" theyve done it in the past and still modern human does it

Dex-chan lover
Well, that was to be expected. I just have to say, Threnvale has a shit intelligence apparatus if they don't know what's going on in the neighboring kingdom.

why i got the sinking feeling that the sisters gonna try to seduce the dragon, i hope Greed obliterates everyone.

thanks for the chapter!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Mann the first time i was raged towards the first prince, but now i think he wasn't that bad.. he still have some common sense. Lol XD

Anyway

The last meme. I'm stealing it 🤣

Aggregator gang
MC: "this is proof of his existence but don't touch it, you will rot away if you do"
king: "touch it" *man starts to rot away*
king: "this attempt on my life has left me scarred and deformed"

fucking brainlet king.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm gonna print the last one out and make it my avatar for video conferences...

Supporter
The fuck is that king thinking, surely he won't try to keep fighting Greed after that display...wait no nevermind, he'll probably be like "ermahgerd ye shalt remember thy place in front of this powerful king" and then die cuz that's the most satisfying way to end this (to me)

Aggregator gang
What is the author thinking? I guess he wasn't thinking at all when he made the last two chapters...

Users who are viewing this thread