My Little Sister Stole My Fiance: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me And Plans To Take Over The Kingdom? - Ch. 17

That meme sums up the confusion I am feeling. Is it maybe the other prince in disguise?

Dex-chan lover
> That Old Man Marquis, he was so childish in his own way.
Also, his hairstyle suggest he looks like Heichi in Tekken series, which i would like to punch, kick and combo'd him...

> When is the dragon and MC will be having honey moon soon?
Lord Greed is the epitome of someone holding their v-card.
I want to learn from him how to act naturally on the day of their honey moon....

Prince Stephan is so confusing and it's been so long but why did he call her sister again?Are they related I cant remember anything.

Dex-chan lover
@RainRainDrop The series summary would pretty much cover that:
“After throwing myself to the magma, the being that appeared from there was none other than the one that corrodes everything, “the Legendary Dragon.”

Just as all the honest hard work she’d put in from a young age was about to bear fruit by obtaining the position of fiance to the Crown Prince, it was none other than the willfulness of her younger sister that forced the engagement to be broken for the Duke’s older noble daughter, Eliana. Heartbroken, she announced her candidacy to become the “Dragon’s Bride,” an honorable sacrifice, but after she threw herself to the boiling magma below, when awoke she found herself collapsed, covered in drool in a crater and…?! “In accordance with that custom and stuff, I shall marry you!”

A turbulent master and servant (?) relationship between “the Legendary Dragon” Greed, and “the Super High Class Lady” Eliana, the curtain on their daily lives opens here!

Group Leader
@RainRainDrop

Originally, she was engaged to the crown prince, thus making her sister in law for the 2nd prince.

After that engagement changed to her little sister, I don't think that counts anymore, she would be the sister in law of the FIRST prince (crown prince) not the second one.

Dex-chan lover
We went from bad fangirling by a creepy old dude to literal war crimes and suicide bombing via brainwashed child.

Is this manga handed off to different writers every other day or something?

the fawells between Eliana and Rittenmore and the las part showing Stephan contradicting behavior, makes me think people there show their love by killing the other, like praying mantises or something like that. . . strangest cultural differences

Users who are viewing this thread