My Little Sister Stole My Fiance: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me And Plans To Take Over The Kingdom? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
i have things i want to say about the story but they r all fine... what i wanna say is... ITS NOT A SPLIT CHAPTER

380086168982913024.png

Fed-Kun's army
...Human meat is not tasty...
...lets bury it before it rot...
"STOP RIGHT THERE! THIS IS NOT HOW THE STORY IS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!!!!"

Aggregator gang
I just read up on the webnovel raws and holy shit. Lmaoooooo this story is going to get wild probably around chapters 10-15

If anyone has link to raws that i can actually use to read don't hesitate to link please.

Dex-chan lover
@RagnMunkeez What, her cunt of a sister finds out she is marrying the Dragon king and now she wants to marry the dragon king instead of the prince? MC gets pissed and has her husband broil her ass?

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax
Not so far off
She forms a bond with the dragon, who has been unaware of the periodic human sacrifices committed in his name. They have some adventures, she gets a dryad servant. They interfere with a neighboring country's civil war, he becomes king of that country. He sends her back as an emissary, to her old kingdom despite her protests, thinking it's good for her. Her dad thinks she's crazy, her sister shows up to flaunt her fiancee, the prince is deeply worried by the implications of her return, the king decides she's a coward who fucked up the human sacrifice, then the dragon shows up, turns out he had been sense sharing with her, he is pissed beyond belief and declares himself the new king, while showing off how impossible it is for him to be harmed or opposed. Sister tries to seduce the dragon and turn it into MC manipulating him, MC loudly protests that she's just a servant, not a love interest, sister gets shittier, dragon just starts choking her to death.
MC stops him just short of casual murder, and he flies back to his volcano, wondering just what exactly is wrong with humans.

Aggregator gang
@Liquidxlax close, but not quite.
The royalty find out that she is still alive and get (properly) paranoid while the Dragon King literally takes over the neighboring kingdom and Eliana is made queen. The news hasn't traveled yet, so when Eliana goes back as an envoy, her sister calls her crazy, the prince has a stupid look on her face, and her father tried to put her in a convent. She then has an audience with the king with a room full of nobles who insult her, and the Dragon King gets angry and destroys the castle. Then the Dragon King stops Eliana from killing her father while he (the Dragon King) almost chokes the sister to death. And he takes their country from them basically because of how they treated Eliana. Then shit hits the fan even FURTHER later.

Everybody else, please don't open the spoiler if you want to be properly surprised. It's not exactly a light spoiler whatsoever.

Contributor
yes.... Yes.... YES....
YESSSSS.....

YHHEEESSSSHH!!!!!!!

THIS SHIT GOT REAL, Thanks for the spoiler nigga, This manga need entire shit-year into the dragon king trample this shit kingdom.
I need hard spoiler 🤩

Lol, I just tried to use Google Translate and, as expected, the translation is horrible lol.

Dex-chan lover
some pages are missing
edit: never mind its must be imagination
or I read the raws advance

Aggregator gang
damn what a great first chapter it made me look forward when the dragon took over the kingdom
now I can't wait for it to happen as the title suggested

Dex-chan lover
@Squidco42 @Kuroageha
Funny how somewhat obvious how the story would happen because characters are a little too predictable, well at least the sister, the king and the dragon. The dragon sounds a bit like the demon king from that manga with "black healer" in the title.

Fed-Kun's army
She's a duke's daughter. Why are there other kids insulting her and doing that beta-cuck-hand-in-wall move on her? There's literally no one else, other than her parents and the royal family with a higher position than her.

I like this manga better. The story is super similar.

https://mangadex.org/title/35064/i-m-a-villainous-daughter-so-i-m-going-to-keep-the-last-boss

Users who are viewing this thread