My Little Sister Stole My Fiancé: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me and Plans to Take Over the Kingdom? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
thank you .... i hope the dragon will be the next king for his love :D i hate the little sister from FMC

Dex-chan lover
good to see the sister making everyone's lives a living hell. they really deserve it and soon they will make her life a living hell in return

Group Leader
no lie, this is my favorite part of the whole chapter
unknown.png

Dex-chan lover
REGRET, REGRET ALL YOUR LIFE HAHAHAHAHA.
REGRET SOME MORE WHEN SHE COMES BACK!!!

Group Leader
It's called Karma prince. Karma. Great chapter, thanks for the release!!

Dex-chan lover
Feels like the chapter tried to make us sympathize some with the prince, and feel like he has some sensibilities... But that just leaves me to wonder why he changed fiancee to begin with, and apparently without even having any information on her (not even false information, but actually none. "I thought siblings are the same, its why me and my lil bro are so" is essentially argument given for changing prematurely, but that is still no explanation for why he did at all.

Dex-chan lover
Is it bad I care more about seeing the little sister bring disaster to those around her and reveling in the upcoming reversal of fortune for her, than the actual MC and whatever boring SoL stuff happening to her?

Group Leader
@feha it's a good point, but you gotta remember, he's all about appeasing the Lumiere family so he can have them as an ally and leverage their status, so when the Duke himself comes to the prince and begs please take my other daughter, he capitulates so as not to anger the Duke and possibly lose a powerful ally.

That said he's still like 90% at fault cause he didn't bother to check the girl out before saying yes.

the little sister very much reminds me of one Marga punching bag from slow prison life.

Dex-chan lover
"Little Shit" and our androgynous cinnamon roll candidate named Jill are both great things and I want more of both.

Dex-chan lover
The little shit is extremely manipulative, as we have already seen. The prince likely just fell for her con job just as hard as the parents did.

When the protagonist and Lord Greed return to the kingdom, she even tries to usurp her sister's position as "dragon bride". It doesn't work.

@Solistia Does that make sense though? Let's assume that he has to refuse and the duke DOES get somewhat irritated, worst case is that he wouldn't get to marry either out of spite, but then that completely defeats the point of a political marriage. The matter of fact is that even if he decided to not marry the younger daughter he would still marry into the same family with the older daughter, so really there is no solid reason as to why he changed his mind besides being a fucking dumb ass.

Dex-chan lover
THERES NO MEDICINE FOR REGRET LOSER PRINCE. She almost committed suicide because of you!!!

Dex-chan lover
wow that spoiler
after all she's gone and done... she's still after that
xD

Group Leader
@OsoJr it does make sense. If the Duke feels slighted, he might rescind both daughters and turn to support the second prince instead out of spite, which is worst case scenario for our first prince here (not realizing that actually agreeing to the switch was the worst case scenario 8D )

Users who are viewing this thread