My Little Sister Stole My Fiancé: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me and Plans to Take Over the Kingdom? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Im thinking the dragon is gonna end up taking over the damn kingdom cause the nobility is too damn dumb to stay alive, poor dragon dude hes not gonna get to sleep for another 100 years.

I know now why her father dislikes her. She is too kind, she has no ability to become a Greedy noble who can get more fortune for family

Is this gonna be like another cliche shoujo bullshit like the prince will start going after her too and she will be like "oh I can't choose between all this hot men" shoujo harem thing? I hope not

Dex-chan lover
Blah, blah, all the prince's fault and all that, but I'm somehow not as angry with him because his assumption was that the duke is a functionally competent noble and otherwise intelligent.

You reap what you sow, though, and it's too late to take what could have been a great queen as your wife. For all intents and purposes, he already loses the succession race because he now has an egotistical selfish bundle of deadweight holding him back. Even if he becomes king, that girl is gonna bring the kingdom to ruin.

Meanwhile, Eliana seems to be giving this dryad a...very unique experience in humanity and individuality. I wonder where that will go?

Also, I appreciate the "Little Shit" label so much and hope everyone will refer to her as such from now on.

Double-page supporter
I won't hate on the prince but, He made the bed, so he can lie in it.
I wish happiness to the evil dragon, his new bride, and the adorable jill.

You see, I have the bad habit of speaking my mind to a huge extent, so apologies for expressing myself so much(Not sorry at all, my mind dislikes being censored.)
But hey, I don't recommend you to waste your time in this comment. This comment is more like a reminder for myself. Perhaps for me to cringe while reading this in the future. And also useless ramblings of someone deprived of sleep for 32 hours straight(apologies to all masters of sleepless nights, I'm not as skillful in the dao of not sleeping).
You see, somehow I understand Eliana's position. The little sister always(okay, I'm generalizing and I might even be wrong here. Also little brother in my case) gets more pampered. But this level? Okay, that's too much, does her mother also agree to that? Seriously? She really didn't have any support? Wow. Friends? Also no explanation? Did the prince really ignore her? Maybe for fear of lowering his reputation by meeting her even after breaking off the engagement? It doesn't matter, the crown prince tries to be intelligent, but...
Everyone, let's try to think of what thoughts would lead him, the crown prince, someone who will, one day, become king, if nothing goes wrong. Let's try to think of which route would lead him to think that breaking off this engagement would be a good idea and why would he trust so much this duke.

Let me think what would I do in his place(Assuming I have control over this matter, or that I could influence the final decision, doesn't seem too difficult though, judging by the little brat's shortcomings, which could be easily used as an excuse to avoid this).

"Hm, duke Lumiere(Mr. Pig) sent me this letter requesting the change of partners(Assuming I would choose Lumiere{which I believe there would be more duke households}). Now, why would I do that? If I accept, my reputation might take another hit, the prince crown as someone who doesn't know who to choose, cracking a bit of my mask of perfect prince. But why take the risk to begin with?
I heard Miss Eliana's sister fell in love with me and therefore stopped eating, leading to our present stage. However, if the duke Lumiere really cares for his daughter, he should be able to take care of the situation<As much as I might offend him, I'm still the crown prince, therefore I'm not someone that should be thrown around like a toy just because of his little quarrel, I'm not a pushover>. Moreover, I don't know a thing about this girl except for the first time I met her while visiting Miss Eliana, so how come I should accept this request without even knowing my fiancee? I'm going to live with her for the rest of my life(again, If nothing goes wrong). So why would I give up on someone so charming and modest as Eliana for some girl who is so weak-willed that she tries to kill herself as soon as she knows about her sister's engagement? Will my future queen kill herself if I die, by any chance? Or when she faces a problem that pressures her too much(Note that I wouldn't know about Eliana's crazy attempt in that point, only her dedication for studies and devotion, since I believe I would have at least talked to her for some time to know her disposition)?
Well, I guess I'll go meet this girl for the time being, while consulting Eliana to understand her will in this matter, after all, duke might have sent this request without her consent. I'll also send someone to collect information on this girl to see if this request can be doable."
(If I do get the report where it says that she might have already thrown a tantrum or that she have made some questionable decisions, I would have refused, if there was nothing wrong{Which I doubt}, I would still go visit the Eliana. To not only question her, but take that as a chance to approach and understand the lil brat, which I, personally, find not even cute. And she seems dumb and exhausting to talk to)
(Also, note that I could be a complete asshole and totally refuse duke Lumiere and he would probably still allow the marriage, as he probably wouldn't want to offend the prince or lose this opportunity. But there would be the risk of him going to Stephan, which I would have to stop. So pacifying the girl without changing partners would be the optimal situation, in my opinion. Perhaps giving her hope, yet not actually planning to fulfill her expectation. By the end, mine and Eliana's relationship would have solidified, so changing fiancee would be difficult)

(Also, I have full knowledge that Eliana is partially in fault for even accepting her father's selfish request. Really, if Eliana refused, the max she would get would be the glaring of her family, which... Wait, if this followed my imagination wouldn't it become an otome game? She, the charismatic girl, the prince who supports her, ikemen friends would meet her one after another and feel an urge to protect her, who is in distress, and then she would find herself in the middle of many guys to her sister's displeasure and for her prince's awkwardness. hahaha~ No. Don't follow this line of thought Thranyx, don't do that, stop, yes stop getting carried away. Stop this skit as well, aaaaaaaaah. Okay.)

(To be honest, even if I might be wrong about many things, I still think this approach is more reasonable than simply accepting the request without even opening the mouth. And look, this could even be someone's scheme to push an incompetent fiancee to him, therefore making him lose more support and reputation. And his assistant put so much emphasis in "you, your highness, that chose her", meaning he could have refused. Guess he reaps what he sows, who told him to believe so easily the duke. May this be a lesson for him to not trust everyone easily later. But good for me he did that, now I have one more manga with a dragon main character in my list. Great for a fanatic to dragons like me. Good, good.)

P.S: And look! I got carried away once again! Haha~ Seriously now, I'm going to sleep, bye bye everyone, may you be blessed in your battle in the comments. I better forget I wrote these comments by tomorrow. Oh wait, it's already tomorrow for me, then by today morning. Also, let's appreciate the [Little shit <3] above the little shit's head. Less hatred, less hatred. Yes, let's use this hatred to love more Jill and the couple, yes, let's take this hatred as a reminder to appreciate more our trio there.

Dex-chan lover
I checked the raw WN to see what they'd do with Alvin next. 
After the kingdom is conquered by Greed, all the royals get jailed. A rebellion is started by remaining kingdom loyalists, and they break into prison to free Prince Stephan and make him rebellion leader (Stephan is apparently a nasty shit too). The king endorses it, effectively throwing away Alvin. Spurred by regret, Alvin also breaks out of prison to inform Eliana of the conspiracy, and to serve as her subordinate as atonement.

Dex-chan lover
@bcthecontact
It won't. there's spoilers about it.

@Psychronia
Clearly the other nobles realised the prince is an utter moron who has a power thirst nothing more nothing less.
Shaming his to be Queen changing her for Little Shit jusy becaise he "thought" siblings are the same basically put the nobles against his faction and probably those who were neutral to be against him as well and everyone would rather support the second prince who probably will have their father support for the simple fact he has no annoying little shit as fiance.

@zz2000
If I read it right. Stephan basically threw all the blame of the kingdom falling to Greed's claws to Alvin, which is true as he triggered all the chain of events due to his poor political skills. Stephan silver tongue his way and King agreed with him.

Dex-chan lover
@zz2000 I see.

That's good, because while he was a fool, he wasn't a fool out of malice or some ill intent like her sister was. He was just naïve about both sisters being well suited to being Queens. It seems he figured if the Older Sister is so well suited, the Younger must be as well. At least he tries to atone and regrets his decision. Either way, hope it doesn't end up as a Love Triangle between him, Eliana, and Greed. Though it was a political marriage, so I don't think there were any real feelings on either's part. Eliana seemed more torn up in chapter 1 about not being able to be a good daughter and helping raise her family's position than being split from the Prince. It's why she became a Dragon's Bride, after all.

Aggregator gang
Did I miss something? What's the reason that prince broke her engagement and went with the bitch instead?

Dex-chan lover
LMFAO "Little Shit" from now on that shall be her name! And she shalt be referred to by no other name.

Dex-chan lover
Damn it, Prince, always do a background check. Know what you're getting into.

As much as I understand that the prince couldn't risk himself to offend the duke, for me, he still is a stupid that reaped what he sowed:
With the personality of Luna it's IMPOSSIBLE that there were no rumors of her comparing her with her sister. They are high nobility, ALL eyes are on them, and, although Eliana was not appreciated by her own family, it's impossible for such a "perfect" lady go unnoticed in the eyes of society. Obviusly they went compared a thousend times.
¿Don't he think in check the rummors first? ¿And he wants to become king being like that?

Also: exactly what do he mean by "repair things"? Even if Eliana wasnt "dead", thanks to the way he left her, her reputation was in tatters. She did not become the dragon's bride just for fun, she was forced because everyone labeled her as a bitch and he didn't move a finger to deny the rumors.
What did he plan to do? Leave the sister that he chose over the other and return with the presumed prostitute whom he left before because she can't keep her legs close? Yeah, sure, that will do it for restore your fiability.

That kingdom will be much better without that prince as heir.

@JustA_, @midnight2630 that was because the prince wanted to marry with the family, not the person, and thought that one sister was as good as the other... because he apparently doesn't believe in the background check... although he actually did a background check with Eliana... But no, he doesn't love Luna either.

Users who are viewing this thread