My Little Sister Stole My Fiancé: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me and Plans to Take Over the Kingdom? - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

@Mathiason like greed said she kind of lived a sheltered life. She understood treasure shouldn't be seen but not what to do about it.

Also doesn't matter about warnings, greed was all that mattered.

I also think that Eliana is probably more upset that this happened when he tried to help her rather than of his magic or being scared of him.

Greed's going to get subjugated

What do you mean? Do you mean by MC or by the Humans?

Either way...

Did you not see the Title of this series?

Both are answered.

For MC, he "took a liking", when someone took a liking, they'll usually do whatever the other person wants to gain favors/ points.

For Human, "took over the kingdom", meaning it'll be the otherway around, Greed'll be the one to do the subjugate, LUL.

Dex-chan lover
hmm pretty sure her sister wiII want the dragon as weII Iater and then patroIIed by dragon-dono

Dex-chan lover
Jill is great, she takes after her mum.
Ironic how a dragon called Greed is not as greedy as the humans. (well, i guess since dragons have everything, they got nothing to greed for)

Dex-chan lover
@solaarii I mean, he turned one of the horses into a giant minotaur without horns... if any of them survive the situation, they aren't ever going to bother them again.

Group Leader
I expected the horse to say something stupid like "I'm Sexy" for some reason

Double-page supporter
This is one hell of a divine retribution, their entire village is about to be wiped out because of greed.

This chapter has so many cute and funny moments, my favorite being lord greed trying to "buy" food and living necessities.

Guys I just Hate such selfish and dumb parents...... I mean they are so selfish . Like bro she's your daughter aswell . Don't make her so sad .

I mean they told you they had the money to buy your stuff but y'all were the ones that said "Nah we just want the horses"

Users who are viewing this thread