My Little Sister Stole My Fiance: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me And Plans To Take Over The Kingdom?

I really want to praise this manga but.. Honestly i am surprised nothing came out, haha.
Anyway, don't look at the bad comments. It's pretty decent manga, 7.5/10 for me. The pretty art helps a lot.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, this is up to like 19/20 in the raws, hope we get more soon :) hopefully even caught up would be great. I enjoy this story.

honestly the main character is pretty boring and basic. not bad, just a little underwhelming. idk why but i have some sort of attachment to the crown prince- or ex crown prince, he wasn’t that bad or evil to elaina, just didn’t know her and was kinda stupid to assume the sisters would be the same. but he put the country first, so.

before i start reading the manga, i didn't even bother to read the complete title of this manga lol. glad to did that because the title itself is a spoiler.....

One of the Dissapointing series, to be fair, the beginning was good, it had an awesome premise which slice of life dragon husbando is what we supposed to get. But it goes on to be a worldbuilding sht ojou-sama retribution what so ever. It is D I S A P O I N M E N T. It could have been a tolarable series if they didnt pull the
not going to kill my sister but I let the king and other killed so my moral compass is working rigth
. Do not waste your time.

If you're expecting a lovey-dovey manga about a dragon king and a woman, then you're in the wrong place. This is basically a political fantasy story (think of common medieval fantasy setting with drama).

I signed on for slice of life and enjoyed it for a while, but it turned into a power fantasy drama. I had to drop it unfortunately.

i was looking for just romance but this has kingdom building and everything so if ur here just for romance then dont read this cause there actually isnt that much romance in the lasst 10 chapters tbh

In regards to page 30 of the newest chapter
the top panel is the younger brother, Stephen who(?) iirc, who said he'd want to see her head cut off. The bottom is the older brother, her ex-fiance. The younger brother has a ponytail thing going on.

Users who are viewing this thread