My Lover Was Stolen, and I Was Kicked Out of the Hero’s Party, but I Awakened to the EX Skill “Fixed Damage” and Became Invincible. Now, Let’s Begin …

You know when a manga is bad when you stop reading the name of it half way through.

Well, if you're 8 and like edgelord characters who gain power through friendship, go ahead and read. If not, you'll soon realize that this is an embarrassment. A stain on the triumphant history of humans. Something that will cause our now aged ancestors corpses to squirm, cringing about what their modern day kin have created. This is something that could only be forgiven with the purge of humanity.

Double-page supporter
This series is utterly trash, but that cover art makes me click here every single time goddamit

Dex-chan lover
The manga industry has really turned into utter garbage in the last 10 years, The quality standard that used to exist has seemingly just disappeared.

You know you fucked up when even the average reader on this site, many of whom like total garbage like Overlord and NGNL, call this series trash

Group Leader
This manga:

♫ ♫ ♫

Every breath you take
Every step I make
Every crest I break
Every step you take
I'll be killing you.

Every single day
Every word you say
Every betrayal you play
Every night you lay
I'll be killing you.

♫ ♫ ♫

I rarely do reviews on mangas but here I am doing a review so I'll make short

The NTR really make you feel bad but it's not on that level it's just, at least for me, mild (Since I already read way worse) although the MC's party and especially the hero that I have hopes with really deserve the hate.

as for the plot, it's cliche as fuck. I know, I know, that they really deserve it but the way they handled is kinda bad. It does have potential but the way the MC do it is not that satisfying.
as for now my rating on this one is 5.5/10

I like the Idea. But the execution, pacing and presentation is lacking. It feels a bit like "and this is how he get's abandoned. Yeah you know the trope, let's go to the next part"

It is utter trash. I clicked because of the cover arts.
So MC have fix damage skill and brag to the enemy before killing them? No brain ? What if other targets decide to cast some AoE skill and kill him?
Retard

Users who are viewing this thread