Nanjou-san wa Boku ni Dakaretai - Ch. 15 - Nanjou-san and baby

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. I really enjoyed it - it’s not something manga do too often so I like this type of date that’s cute but they also took it serious watching the baby. Also I think it’s funny (but true based off own experience) if you wanted to get physical they baby always gonna wake up and ruin it LMAO

Dex-chan lover
On Page 54 she looks like Marin on the train:

maxresdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Ight, so what about the fact that he was somehow surprised the baby was already born despite hearing the baby in the background during the phone call?

That's the part that actually made me say he's slow
I never said he wasn't being stupid! I said that I liked that he was being stupid here. His thoughts are stupid and there's no reason for him to be thinking any of them. If he slowed down for a second, he'd be able to go "... wait she's obviously not pregnant, what am I thinking? She probably has to babysit or something." But he doesn't slow down, partially cause he's a dumb kid but also because, I think, he starts to become invested in this story he's telling himself. He's gonna have to marry her and it doesn't matter who made her pregnant, because it's her child. And he's going to love that child as much as he loves her, and he's gonna step up and be a father for- oh wait she's literally babysitting. Never mind, then. Never mind. Forget I said anything.

I also don't think he heard a baby. There's nothing to indicate that in any of the dialogue. He hears 'baby' and immediately starts drawing up his soap opera leading man arc. He says he'll be right over, takes off, and broods on the train about how he's going to be a father for this child even though it can't be his.

See it's honestly really fuckin' funny and that's why I like it. It's a comedic overdramatic misunderstanding where a character gets pumped up to do a really serious and mature thing but it turns out it was just their imagination.

Dex-chan lover
He's embarrassed, but it is probably simultaneously the coolest and most romantic thing he's ever said

Also I'm hopeful that wee can be caught up to the raws soon or at least move at a faster release pace than the raws so that catching up happens eventually.

Supporter
He's embarrassed, but it is probably simultaneously the coolest and most romantic thing he's ever said

Also I'm hopeful that wee can be caught up to the raws soon or at least move at a faster release pace than the raws so that catching up happens eventually.
I share your hope while also recognizing how absofuckinglutely daunting a task it must seem to plow through 55-page chapters in an ongoing.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty rare set up for a chapter to have I liked it a lot. Bro was ready to be a go back to the family man
Too bad we got cucked by black bar san...

Dex-chan lover
So I just found out that you2 also does manga adaptation of web novel about mc who has an ability to see misfortune and use it to avoid/change the future. I haven't read wn yet but I hope it will goes the same way as Webtoon Character Na Kang Lim.
I don't even know why I type all of this in this thread..:notlikethis:

Why do people saying they need to make baby? Bro already said he will look after her child like his, so the baby doesn't need to be his. She can just have sex with others, and the mc will be the usual japanese cuck, like the author himself, and be a doormat atm.

Dex-chan lover
Who tf thinks "it's her baby" after one sentence when you are like 17?!

Dex-chan lover
are people here braindead? "who tf thinks it's her baby?" we all read the first chapters right?? she was a whore.
just because the author makes her fake innocence doesn't change her revolting past.

sidenote: goddamn this dude is the perfect definition of a cuck

Users who are viewing this thread