Nichiasa Suki no Otaku ga Akuyaku Seito ni Tenseishita Kekka, Hametsu Flag ga Houkaishiteiku Ken ni Tsuite - Ch. 1 - Crossing Worlds, I Have Arrived!

Dex-chan lover
Call me odd, but the fact that the MC has no memories of his new body makes me want to stop reading.

I am so tired of quasi-amnesiac characters.

Dex-chan lover
Call me odd, but the fact that the MC has no memories of his new body makes me want to stop reading.

I am so tired of quasi-amnesiac characters.
Just because? or forgotten harem mishap? Or flashback fillers once halfway to "thicken plot"?

Dex-chan lover
Good art, likeable MC, unique take on villain reincarnation, multiple reincarnators?

Looks really promising! Excited to see where it goes.

Fed-Kun's army
Dude is huge for a high school student... Is this what it feels like to be over 175 cm tall? :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
original bro really took the Kono Dio Da move
and how much money you guys willing to bet that his lil' brother is actually a girl?

Dex-chan lover
I've been itching for a Rider Isekai or a homage to Viewtiful Joe... it has come true!

Dex-chan lover
The shittiest thing here is that the girl liked the fact she got stolen. Welp
To be fair, from what we can infer from the other people's reactions, before the reincarnation the body that the MC inhabited was an absolute scumbag.

It was literally a prince charming saving the damsel kind of situation, of course she was gonna be happy.

Dex-chan lover
Kamen Rider in Isekai? (tho I guess Decade is technically Isekai Rider idk lol)
If this does well, the series needs to collab with Isekai Red Ranger on Isekai Super Hero Taisen lmao

Kinda worry about this having harem tag tbh tho

Users who are viewing this thread