Nichiasa Suki no Otaku ga Akuyaku Seito ni Tenseishita Kekka, Hametsu Flag ga Houkaishiteiku Ken ni Tsuite - Ch. 2 - Duel

Dex-chan lover
giphy.webp

Double-page supporter
After reading the web novel far ahead, the only thing I can say is the villains are comically idiotic. They're just there for the sake of filling the characters count.

The protagonists are fine, the main heroine is exceptionally good, the rests are dumb 2D brain dead characters.
Thx for head up.
I have enough drama irl, so this manga is perfect for me.👍

Finally after tons of manga parody tokusatsu that used Super Sentai as theme, I get to see the Kamen Rider theme one. It is super rare, then again I understand that Kamen Rider trope isn't... Well known enough outside the tokusatsu fandom so the joke impact won't be delivered well
But oh well, finally, there is one! Urgh, and does it have to has "harem" genre as well? Typical isekai trope...
Anyway, I love how the MC thanked Ryuki and Ixa. I don't really remember whether Ryuki and Ixa used that kind of move but oh well, it is hilarious

I can't wait to see the next chapter

Dex-chan lover
So weak! His first opponent is so weak!!
But it's understandable. This opponent doesn't have good muscles.

Dex-chan lover
Professor XXXL with its lame crab arm got beaten just like that? talk about lame, hope the rest of the villains aren't this lame though.

I wonder if the enemy he face are also just references.

Cause it reminds me of Kamen Rider Scissors the first enemy that dies in Kamen Rider Ryuki.

He also has a crab arm as a weapon and has a crab as his theme.

Dex-chan lover
Wasn’t there another kamen rider Isekai manga that got translated? I wonder if that will be similar to this…?

Users who are viewing this thread