Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de - Vol. 10 Ch. 45.2 - It Seems That The War is About To Start 2

Dex-chan lover
it's funny to think the hero still have the lesser goddess backing lol

morale=advantage
now that all of the troops' morale is at its peak, they recieved buff even greater than divine blessings

Dex-chan lover
Come on Renya, Emil's tentacle monster wants to have fun too!!! Plus, they are enemies so they deserve to get what they get. Sacrifice your assholes, assholes!

Dex-chan lover
With the crazy Demon everything is possible, I was expecting grenades, or bazookas and boobs trophy like those mouse pad or something more random

@Ace435 @Toykio the author is a racist who supports naz*sm, racist tweets some includes tweeting korea is a r*ped country and china a bug country which caused the cancelation of the anime adaption, just look it up if you dont believe me (in the novel the mc is a person who killed 3000+ people in nanking) and to answer your question thats why no korean and chinese translators will pick this up

@PachotheElf thats fine tho? im just answering their questions on why korean and chinese translators wont translate this manga, the author is a racist so its fine if you read his work idc

Dex-chan lover
@SomeGuy1 Nah I bet the "reward" is the privilege to get a handshake from them.

@Toykio IMO the manga or the story itself isn't racist but the author of this story has a an extreme dislike/hatred for China and has public made statements on some social media wishing ill to the extreme upon them and their people. So the CCP threw their weight around and got him banned in China and drummed up some public out cry from from various Social (In)Justice Warriors, the anime that was for this got cancelled. Quite frankly with all the shit the CCP has done since they took over China, they are just as bad as Japan and the Nazi were during WW2. But since the make most of the shit ppl buy they are OK with/ignore all the atrocities that the CCP commits so long as it allows them to get their consumer goods cheaper.

Users who are viewing this thread