Nihonkoku Shoukan

Fed-Kun's army
Also, what the fuck is “American woke propaganda”?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woke
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=woke
"Get woke, go broke"

Japan is presented in that sense by its body of public officials and military officers rather than a single individual, giving off the impression of a coordinated, reasoned government policy as opposed to a single person's whim.
It is also claimed weakness: manga has no protagonist.

Public officials and military officers aren't left out from Gate either; they are there as side characters. Lately Empire's officers and Japan's Yanagida have got some more screen time.

hey kids wanna join the army? here is a manga about how great it is! we pillage and rape a world that still think that blood letting is the best way to cure a light cough.
Just don't try it against Japan or its protected allies.
Of course they have to try it

@IronMace1990
what do you mean Our New World isn't yukkuri's work? and there's an LN for it? I'm not talking about Japan summons. I'm speaking of a webnovel he's worked on years ago that's been on hiatus. Not a translation.

Another propaganda like Gate. Fun factor-wise, it's more fun than gate but the story is certainly lacking. Basically a japanese wet dream of JSDF if it wasn't shackled by the constitution written by daddy murica.

Herbivorous MC becomes herbivorous country.

What's with this 'can't go to war' bullshit. Just do what US presidents do: I'm not declaring war, I'm just moving troops around.

3/10 IGN

dropped not worth reading entire cities get burned woman get raped and japan is like where only chasing them away and saving the survivers and we just dont care about the animalistic acts they did because they are human they derserve to be rescued and saved utter bullshit

Japan has a large contingent of US military assets and personnel stationed there. Why not just go the Arpeggio route and integrate them into the JSDF?

Dex-chan lover
another story basically painting japan as the benefactor to all and the guys "who just care" , propaganda basically. Anyways this is basically GATE but with a beta nation and no waifus (as another guy in the comments said) gosh im sick of this "japan is the most morally upright nation" lmao ridiculous they haven't even apologized for the numerous comfort women of ww2 (and many many other war crimes) and hell they made the president of the Philippines (who admittedly is in their pockets anyway) take down a statue remembering the Filipino comfort women. In short no country should be deserves to be portrayed as a good guy because every country had done something.

Group Leader
This is like when you play Rise of Nation, but your nation already has a super collider at the beginning.

@BlackElite
Say, a 1960s early Vietnam Era US military. With the 24 carriers and the Nimitz class nearing launch. The Big E and the Kitty Hawk. Crusaders and Skyraiders. Heck, the USN even had planes with nukes. And the USAF still had the century fighters, the Starfighter, the Delta Dart. The US military of the 60s would've curbstomped them whilst still seeming reasonable.

i like this story on how japan flex their advance capabilities on economy, search and destroy and modern warfare hahahhahahha

Users who are viewing this thread