No Home - Ch. 257 - Eunyung Baek 2 (11)

Dex-chan lover
I bet he's gonna say some stupid shit like "I'm scarier than you" LMAO
No but for real, I'm sure he's gonna say he admires Eunyung to a certain extent, being able to fight for yourself is a good thing, even if he goes about it in the wrong ways (in part because he's young, and because he grew up in an abusive household).

Dex-chan lover
Haejoon got me for a second :dogkek:

This chapter really shows how the worst abusers just don't deserve forgiveness.

I guess with this Eunyung will finally learn to stay away from them, and that no matter how much he wants to make them suffer, he just won't really get anything out of it, it just gives them more chance to fuck with him.

Revenge is a suckers game as they say.

In the beginning, I REALLY hated Eunyung. I almost dropped this manhwa because I couldn't stand to see his behaviour towards haejoon. But I wanted to know his story. So I followed this manhwa from my earliest days of reading until now, holding a special place in my heart. Safe to say that he and haejoon are by far my most favourite characters. I hope you heal, Eunyung you sad,spiteful and miserable asshole.

Dex-chan lover
I see now, Eunyung has some sort of bipolar disorder, he's not just messed up, there is something wrong with him.

Dex-chan lover
I'd like to argue that it's also probably his shit dad who taught him to be like that. Look at his response to Eunyung being successful — there must've been incidents where he also spewed the same BS about wanting to take someone else down (maybe a successful friend or coworker). I can see Eunyung internalizing it, which is made worse because his parents (or dad at least) seems to have hurt him more than nurture him which in turn just nurtured any negative feelings he has of them.

In any case, damnnnnn Haejoon was really close this time. I'm wondering if it's going to be a plot point for a story arc later so he could "meet" his mom.

Fed-Kun's army
Goodness haejoon even that almost got me yodel

in any case, curious to find out what eunyoung’s next steps are

“but…” BUT WHAT!! BUT WHAT, HAEJOON!!:qq:

this kid needs to stop getting injured istg. any more head trauma and i fear he’ll run out of lives. like he’s a cat on its 9th life.

god, eunyung’s character is so heartbreaking. i wish i was eloquent enough with my words to fully divulge my thoughts on it without doing it a massive disservice. wanan writes him masterfully well.

and if that scene with haejoon’s mum isn’t the most tragic thing ever?? fucking hell man. i can feel the fear in eunyung’s (presumably, i mean, i doubt his dad would’ve cared) voice as he’s on the phone with 911. it makes me wonder just how close haejoon brushed death this time …? because that felt to me a lot like one of those seeing-ur-loved-ones-on-ur-deathbed scenes, and i don’t like it. im honestly mildly curious if that’ll come up again. i mean i hope not. i just. don’t think i could handle that. like, emotionally. i’m fragile….:glee:

These chapters remind me of that one special chapter we got showing Juwan and the future; is that chapter no longer in the No Home mangadex page? I can't find it for some reason (or maybe its because it's meshed in with the regular chapters, making it unable to discern). Thank you for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread