Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru - Ch. 69.2

Dex-chan lover
Very disappointed. I know harem lovers will rejoice but just think of it this way: would you like your wife to have many more men besides you? That is cheating bro. But oh well these stories are basically wish fulfillment self insert stories. I guess I'll just drop it. 😢
You do know that otome reverse harems exist right?

Dex-chan lover
We've been gone from the dungeon too long and I've forgotten everyone but Lefi who wasn't in that last, long, dull arc. Wish mangas came with a character sheet.

Dex-chan lover
it's a short and easy way to portrait that Lefi struggles in the kitchen, but I agree that it should've been done better.

I like that Nell gets taken into the group, it makes it more difficult for the author to abuse her for easy drama.
I wonder when they'll do the marriage?

I would've liked more slice of life with Lefi, but I guess pacing would become a problem...
Exempt it completely loses the entire point, its not with cooking in specific she struggles with, its with delectate tasks do to high stats. This is actually important as Yuki also will grow to have stats that cause the same problem and this will be used for reference. Its also very contrary to Lefi's character, she isn't forgetful or absent minded, she is very deliberate and careful. She is far from clumsy. Even her "laziness" is do to racial limitations as she is forcing herself to operate on a sleep schedule of humans instead of dragons.
This at best was the manga writer seeing a note that she messes up in the kitchen and not bothering to find out in what way or why. Rather than could have done better, this would have been better off left out than being included like this, as it not only fails to convey the correct reason, it creates a character trait that is contrary to her actual traits.

Dex-chan lover
fuck yeah
cry more commenters, this has been an underage wife grooming manga the whole time

it's weird cause theyre all different races but the setting seems to somehow handwave that. there better be interfertility

Group Leader
would you like your wife to have many more men besides you? That is cheating bro.
cheating is when you do that behind your lover's back...
when rules are set with lover beforehand, this is called an "open relationship"
and on this case, it's an "amazones system" where 2nd wife Lefi decide who get into harem or not :meguusmug:
① no mention of lifespan differences,
iirc, there has been a talk like this when accepting Lefi as a 2nd wife...

Users who are viewing this thread