Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha

Dex-chan lover
I am thoroughly enjoying this series and the art is great. I would read the LN but it doesn't seem to have many chapters translated or I'm looking in the wrong place.

Anyone know a good source for this series LN translations?

Dex-chan lover
what an MC, successfully cultivating his loli to a mature onee-san, time and effort well spent, if only he knows her true feelings....

yu know, this 2 skniship that get filled with romance plot, I like it so much, this manga getting updated really well ??

Can someone recommend some mangas or LN where MC is skellington? Obviously I know the most popular one,that is Overlord also Im reading Skeleton Knight, in Another World and there is korean one too.

@Synically I can't think of another one where the mc is exclusively a skelly but I do know of one where the mc starts of as a skelly in a fantasy world, dies, then possesses a child's body in our world. And while in the child's body he holds his powers of Necromacy from his time as a skelly.

It's called Dead Mount Death Play and its not on Mangadex to the best of my knowledge so here's a link to where I read it: http://m.fanfox.net/manga/dead_mount_death_play/

Please forgive me if it's licensed and I'm linking something or to some site I shouldn't be.

Edit: Also late comment reeeeee

>Starts off as Skelebro
>Becomes Ghoul
>Is now Raziel from soul reaver
Welcome changes.

Users who are viewing this thread