Oogami-san, Dadamore Desu - Vol. 7 Ch. 38 - The World's One and Only...

Dex-chan lover
i cant even be mad that thats how it ended it is so fitting for this fucking manga. i loved it so much

Such a ridiculous ending. Yes, let's go to USA when anything i learn about agriculture will be absolutely useless in Japan because it is completly different climate and culture. "I want to become independent", then just move away from your parents you twat. Then let's make a decision without consulting my girlfriend and tell her to wait for 6 years, only meeting once per yer. WTF?

Dex-chan lover
Meh. The ending seems pretty unbalanced. It's like, the one who got the least from this whole affair is the titular heroine. Yaginuma got to finally have friends, find a girlfriend who sticks with him despite his condition, he gets to live and study abroad on his parents' dime. He went from zero to hero, while Oogami just kinda has to live with him selfishly going off on his own (seeing each other once a year for 4-6 years, lol) and all she "got" out of things was some moderate recognition for her writing and dick.

It'd feel a lot less weird if the main characters were switched, honestly. Like this we leave with Oogami being just kinda there while the dude is out living his best life.

Dex-chan lover
Uhh, ending was meh. They really pulled out the "traveling abroad" cliche, and didn't even justify it well either. Then they subverted it, then un-subverted it for no good reason, lol. Makes me wonder if it was axed.

Users who are viewing this thread