Ore Igai Dare mo Saishu Dekinai Sozai na no ni "Sozai Saishuritsu ga Hikui" to Pawahara suru Osananajimi Renkinjutsushi to Zetsuen shita Senzoku Mado…

Dex-chan lover
She's just like me fr
image.png

Dex-chan lover
high class monsters can't enter but low class ones can? shouldn't that be the other way around?
With a barrier that is actually a barrier, it would make sense that only beings that can force their way in could enter.
But other "barriers" do not actually prevent things from entering. Instead, they create an environment in them, that would be hostile to some class of possible opponents. For example, it might be a low-magic environment, where monsters that need a lot of magic to survive can't live.
And of course, it is possible to deliberately create a barrier that will ignore weak monsters, and focus on monsters above certain strength. To create an environment where low-level monsters can be farmed by low-level adventurers or something.

Dex-chan lover
Could even be that barrier is really a magic made to repel strong monsters and is focused on that, no waste of energy on repelling weak monsters that adventurers and guards can defeat on their own, it would be a smart use of energy.
For why it is happening, my experience in reading this kind of stories tell me that the saint got fired/expelled from her role because of the usual church corruption, she was too pure and full of goodwill for the position and someone else without the needed skill bribed or fucked her way into the job, having the saints masked and not making a national announcementto the population helped the bad people in the switch.
The new one is probably some ho or the daughter of a cardinal or similar, they decided to give her the position for prestige not caring about the barrier getting weaker, possibly thinking that as it worked for centuries without problems, anyone pumping mana in it or doing the ritual would be ok for the job.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty cover maid.

If you stop practicing magic because it's dangerous, then you'll never get good enough so that it isn't dangerous.

Servants have so much pride they think they're entitled to control their masters. Why is that so common in manga? Good thing he has a glutton maid to balance him out.

I'm pretty sure the fear is from you and not the curry. The fear of being replaced and discarded.

Things that keep attacking until all of them have died tend to die. They're very common in fantasy, though.

Being able to see from within a water current is quite remarkable.

The guy literally exploded from a hug.

"That smells fishy."
No, I'm sure it's just the food you're preparing.

So, the temple got weaker because less holy power. In any way related to The Strongest Saint Got Kicked Out From The Church?

I am also hoping to see more of what is also happening with Ruby right now, especially as she is experiencing her decline since she can't get a good material collector like Lloyd.
Seeing people suffer who deserve it is a special kind of fun.

That radish is too effective for her as a weapon, but the only downside is it's too delicious.
I don't think it's the radish that's the problem there.

Users who are viewing this thread