Ore no Kurasu ni Wakagaetta Moto Yome ga Iru - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Geez just get married already - oh they already did and failed :haa:
(LOL this joke is getting old but it still appropriate with how icha icha they go all the time)

Dex-chan lover
That's the real escapist appeal of stories like this. Going back to fix mistakes that you only learned to avoid later in life.
True enough. I wish I could be like them. Go back and fix my stupid mistakes that ruined my relationship with my ex.

Dex-chan lover
ok... only a 4th child... and after he's out of the house, this ends... for real this time...

Dex-chan lover
Hear me out, I have this crazy idea: what if he quit his toxic job?
Is it really worth it ruining their marriage and mental health for what is likely a mediocre salary? As his past version shows, it's not like he was someone in a terrible situation who would end up homeless or starve if he didn't have a job.
"if the job was toxic then just quit"
A line straight out of nijisanjiEN playbook LMAO

Looks like somebody here doesn't understand Japan's work culture. Naive, or simply ignorant? We may never know :pacman:

Double-page supporter
the past their romance story life feels little bit reality in japan
but yea like black company for me not just in japan but in other country had too

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Really glad he didn't blush and become a mess just because he saw her panties lol So many of this isekai/time travel manga have grown adults acting like pathetic virgins anytime something kinda lewd happens

Dex-chan lover
"if the job was toxic then just quit"
A line straight out of nijisanjiEN playbook LMAO

Looks like somebody here doesn't understand Japan's work culture. Naive, or simply ignorant? We may never know :pacman:
It seems you lack understanding of western culture, or even mangadex rules:
  1. Don't engage in objectionable behavior towards others such as racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, religious discrimination, personal attacks, particularly distasteful jokes, and so on, at the discretion of moderators.
You thought you were quick but I caught you red-handed:
t1A0xPx.png

Whether you're a troll or just a plain bigot, you have leave this civilized place and go back to your toxic dwelling.

Dex-chan lover
If at first you don't succeed, try try again.

Surely this time around he can find a better job and they can fulfill the will of Shinzo

Dex-chan lover
I really like the idea of the pair still in love and working out their problems. I just hope they won't put too much drama in it with love rivals and so. I will also be disappointed if the won't end up married. I know the friendship story can also work, but I just don't want this kind of story. :wooow:

Dex-chan lover
It seems you lack understanding of western culture, or even mangadex rules:

You thought you were quick but I caught you red-handed:
t1A0xPx.png

Whether you're a troll or just a plain bigot, you have leave this civilized place and go back to your toxic dwelling.

This place is hardly civilized. It's like 5% normal, well adjusted people, 20% people with nothing interesting to say, and 75% cave-dwelling troglodytes. This is the toxic dwelling.

Dex-chan lover
How does one fuck up their test score so bad? While being a returner?
....... you're seriously asking? How does one fuck up their test scores without time travel?

It's the same thing dude, he slacked off

Dex-chan lover
By not using the skills you learned in high school for 10 years. And not bothering to study because games and hanging out with your future ex wife.
Lmao people expect others to have the memory of an elephant and just casually apply shit learned 10+ years ago

Users who are viewing this thread