Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
honestly I've read the whole web novel and was wishing the "tsundere" girl (she's actually abusive, shouldn't even be called a tsundere) would get her redemption arc and be better then she realizes her mistakes or something and get him back but nah. She just decends further into more manipulative and abusive stuff while dude just suddenly had a transformation and everyone starts liking him. Basically a boring wish fulfillment story.

Guy's surprisingly great at track and fun to be around so he becomes everyone's friend and wins the sports festival. Glasses girl has always loved him because she noticed how kind he was due to him always...watering plants™. Ex does increasingly batshit things (stalking, false bullying accusations against glasses girl, kidnapping) until the MC just yells at her real good and then she cries and apologies for all the bad shit she's ever done and acknowledges that she is twisted and wrong. Glasses girl heals MC's trauma with love. The end.

The unrealistic part here is how easy the dude detached himself. He acts like someone who's mentally healthy, not someone who grew up with wrecked self esteem.
Also mc is good at everything, he is incredibly handsome and charismatic.
On top of all of this, a cute girl falls in love with him because he...watered plants™...
Thanks for the heads up, it's a bit disappointing to hear how things are so cut and dry like that. Yeah sure his ex was kind of a bitch, but it's a bit disappointing to hear there's nothing else too her then that while he's apparently Mr. Perfect.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the heads up, it's a bit disappointing to hear how things are so cut and dry like that. Yeah sure his ex was kind of a bitch, but it's a bit disappointing to hear there's nothing else too her then that while he's apparently Mr. Perfect.
Yeah it's really dumb, she doesn't change or improve at all while dude just has a 180 outta nowhere. It's obnoxious

Last edited:
Power Uploader
This is a basic wish fulfilment story, and actually kinda satisfying to read. This is more fun that a guy getting hit by a truck, going to another world and getting a lot of girls. I've never liked tsunderes. I think there's mentally something wrong with people who like tsunderes. Must be some low self-esteem issues. So this kind of story where the MC flips off the Tsundere, it's kinda nice I guess.

Also, author must have had a very sad past. Hope this manga helped him recover from all the torment of his abusive ex-gf.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit his old GF is a bitch. Go for the glasses cutie, MC!

Thanks for the chapter!

bruh, they always take the easy way out and make the loser mc hot. would be much more interesting to see an average guy navigate his way post toxic relationship
not interested

Dex-chan lover
the ex girlfriend is like, the rude girl archetype in a real setting lmao. just comes to show how those archetypes are totally unreal and would never work IRL. i mean she likes him or what? using those generic phrases then proceed to humiliate him like she doesnt like him at all. idk, i dont know the logic behind her character. but at the end of the day its still manipulation.

Users who are viewing this thread