Osananajimi ni Kokuhaku Shitai Shougakusei ga 1-wa-goto ni Utsukushiku Seichou Shiteiku Hanashi. - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
10km every morning? As a 3rd grade kid? Jeeeeeebus.

Also this is listed as completed, but how many chapters? Was it just the 3? Because this feels like it could be an ending though it doesn't feel like it's the ending unless this got axed right out of the gate (since he a) never confesses and b) only "grows up" a year. The title makes it sound like we'd be on this ride until like high school)

Group Leader
So are they both boys are is there going to be some kind of plot twist eventually?

Dex-chan lover
Install a fitness app, it's very useful, I told my friends that are incredibly unathletic to use it. It's how I got my friend into working out with me. I'd advise first training like that for a month and then going to the gym if you really want to live healthier

Supporter
Knee push ups aren't actually that much of a downgrade. They activate identical muscle groups, so if you're just trying to exercise for the sake of staying healthy, they are more than effective. And volume doesn't matter as much as the effort you put in! Focusing on form will tire you out quicker but get you stronger quicker! NEVER GIVE UP

Dex-chan lover
Come on not a single pull up?
it was a push-up, but he shouldn't be that embarrassed, I mean at the start I could do around 10-12 push-ups but I was skinny (still am) took a few weeks to be able to do 25 then 40 (well not consistently tho). And then 2023 came and I just stopped now I'm back to being weak.

Dex-chan lover
Unless translator is female which I doubt, yes he should absolutely be embarassed. Shit, I'd probably even go to a doctor because not being able to do one pushup is definitely nowhere near normal.

Manga itself looks cringe and bluepilled
Kinda agree on your last statement. The whole "you're beautiful the way you are" is such a stupid line. No you aren't and never delude yourself that you're fine the way you are you should always strive to better yourself.

Dex-chan lover
Unless translator is female which I doubt, yes he should absolutely be embarassed. Shit, I'd probably even go to a doctor because not being able to do one pushup is definitely nowhere near normal.

Manga itself looks cringe and bluepilled
I mean it depends on weight and also he said proper push up, so maybe he did it super slowly which is harder. He should start with knee push ups tho.

Either way although it's abnormal he shouldn't be embarrassed as long as he works on it.

Dex-chan lover
10 km in 3rd grade. Kid was on his path to being a Baki character, but this fucboi won't let him.

Users who are viewing this thread