Osananajimi no Ohimesama - Vol. 4 Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
I understand wanting to keep your friends but it's logical that love is more important than friendship in most cases.
I mean friends are people you have a fun time with but love is someone you will live with for the rest of your life (or at least it's the goal).
Putting both on the same level would doom the love side or at least it would be an underwelming one (if you represent it with time spent, spending the same amount of time with your friend and your lover would be weird in my opinion).
I'm not saying always prioritize love, it's still important to spend time with friends but the former should be the first choice more often than not.
Sorry if it seems like stating the obvious it's just the manga is being weird about it, though i guess that's what the story is about.

Dex-chan lover
I understand wanting to keep your friends but it's logical that love is more important than friendship in most cases.
I mean friends are people you have a fun time with but love is someone you will live with for the rest of your life (or at least it's the goal).
Putting both on the same level would doom the love side or at least it would be an underwelming one (if you represent it with time spent, spending the same amount of time with your friend and your lover would be weird in my opinion).
I'm not saying always prioritize love, it's still important to spend time with friends but the former should be the first choice more often than not.
Friends > Love interest
If it's wife, its another matter. If your girlfriend is against spending time with you and your friends on the event that is regular for all your friends, I'm sorry, but friends first. At least this is how I'm with my friends, we went by the fire and flames, I'm ok with entrusting my life to some of them. If a girl is upset that I don't put her higher then them, sorry, our opinions are different.

Anyway Koiwai is still my fav girl even if author kun is at this again living best girl outside... I'm sadly used to it

Dex-chan lover
Sorry if it seems like stating the obvious it's just the manga is being weird about it, though i guess that's what the story is about.
Having a girlfriend is just for fun i guess. If you wanted it more serious, go straight to marriage

Dex-chan lover
I’m glad Kiyoka has some bite to her now, IMO for the longest time she didn’t really have anything interesting to add to the trio’s dynamic (positive or negative), her traits were just “Shunsuke’s Love Interest” and being cryptically lonely.

We’ve seen a lot of chapters about Hinaki and her traits and flaws which made her way more interesting.

Good to see Kiyoka having an internal struggle about her feelings and showing her jealous side.

Dex-chan lover
Who's ready to go on a boat ride?
640x360

Dex-chan lover
I just hope this doesn't devolve into both of them pressuring him into making hard decisions he isn't emotionally ready to make. He is extremely timid and introverted. If this keeps up I can see him ending up being the one to emotionally self-destruct first.

Users who are viewing this thread