【Oshi no Ko】

Dex-chan lover
there's this huge gap between chapters 94 and what is on mangaplus on PC, why can't we have those uploaded on mangadex?

Manga Plus should not be posted here. They delete their content and don't post about it here. Getting redirected to a different site makes me angry. They offer nothing.

I feel like Akasaka is way better at writing SoL/character drama than whatever this has turned into since around ch 80. It seems the author knows where he wants the plot to go since it generally makes sense, but it's apparent to me that he has no idea how to make the plot progress naturally in that direction.

Also: even if its bait, "The Panel" completely torpedoes the tone of the past few chapters and feels incredibly out of place.
what do you mean by "the panel"?

the cliff hanger at the end of chapter 124 ran me thru a rinse cycle of feels. I wanna see carnage from this chance encounter 😈

Manga Plus should not be posted here. They delete their content and don't post about it here. Getting redirected to a different site makes me angry. They offer nothing.
I agree to an extent but for those who're current w their manga hut not knowledgable on where to find it this is a courtesy this site has always supplied.

there's this huge gap between chapters 94 and what is on mangaplus on PC, why can't we have those uploaded on mangadex?
gonna have to pirate it using another source 😬 conveniently mangadex provides the link to mangaupdates and that will tell you whose scanlating it currently. but I also use manga4life if that makes it any easier for you. it's all there :)

I haven't read the manga yet, I just binged all the 8 eps released. Tbh I was not sure that I'll end up liking it because I didn't like “love is war” by same author and I didn't find idol theme very interesting(I thought it will be like typical idol shows).
After watching anime, I can't wait for more eps. There are just 3 eps left and there will be a huge gap b/w second season. Should I wait for more eps to release, or just pick up the manga?
Given that you like the story so far from the show, I can promise you that the manga is excellent in regards to that vibe. gotta say it changes in tone a couple times but imo it has not disappointed yet (even w the recent controversy in chapter 123 that i hope you will soon find out about)

Ok, read two chapters.
People that are far in the story on a scale of weirdness, where you would put the story?
At the moment it's to me on 7 / 8 alarming that it can reach 10, I am wrong?
ik I'm commenting probably at a point that you've caught up way farther than 2 chapters but for manga it's not really that weird at all. for western hemisphere sensibilities I'd say it can hit 9's out of the park easy but then it somehow feels you back in anyways. solid storytelling

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
The early upload of Chapter 125 has been removed, as per Rule 1.6.

Please do not upload scanlations before the chapter is officially released.

Contributor
I need to catch up to the new chapters.

Especially since it's been more interesting lately, with the
incest part
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
Ah wtf happened to all the english tl. Wtf is your problem seriously. Bunch of selfish retarded assholes deleted all of the english tl, but left all the none english tl alone. Pathetic losers.
What's it now crying over spilled milk again?

Users who are viewing this thread