【Oshi no Ko】

Group Leader
Quite pathetic of me but...Im going to start reading this just because of the cutie.

Lmao I wrote cute instead of quite.XD

@LegoBaka
Does that mean being into your parents
I searched it up and I got something to do with having a sexual preference that’s simmilar to the opposite sex parent or something like that

Aqua should sign up for med school as he was already a doctor and can get easy money later in life. If acting doesn’t work out

@Isekaijin

Oh, then I guess I’ll take your word for it. I haven’t taken med school nor am I planning to. But I mean, if you were already a doctor, wouldn’t med school be a million times easier?

Plus, it’s quite a secure job and you get paid more than your average job.

wha-wha-wha-what a shocking twist?!, turns out she has more than her fair share of insanity, Its creepy... but I somehow still love it

Love it so far, I just wish that
they would bring back the fact that both the siblings knew each other in their past life, and or the fact that they reincarnated.

The showbiz aspect is extremely interesting but all the supernatural weird stuff has some very good potential and hopefully they don't waste that.

1) what happened to his body? cremated?
2) smo said there won't be a chapter next weak bc of a break so is that true
3) is akkun gonna kill his papa
4) the romance...not incest rite
5) what happened to the ppl who knew dr goro
and 6) what would ruby/selena say if she knew he was dr goro?

Dex-chan lover
so before i read this can someone tell me what the tragedy tag is for like is there rape or NTR in this cuz those stress me out way to much

Group Leader
> How far would you go for the sake of your beloved idol?

Making my profile picture on mangadex her.

And for some others, donating $10,000 in one stream.

@TeadyBear123 There's no rape or NTR or anything of the sort. I think it'd be better for you to read the first 10 chapters (you can find them on guya.moe) instead of getting spoiled here

Dex-chan lover
I don't know about others , but at this moment of time i m more anticipated fr this ,than kaguya sama

I m actually surprised this kinda manga is allowed to get serialised ,coz most manga in shuiesha focus on delusional romcom dramas or hardcore fight scenes and not on such realistic things (ofc the reincarnation is fantasy,but struggles of idols and actors in japan is realistic), even lisa (singer of gurenge) praised this work and along with the art of author of kuzu no honkai ,it becomes even better

@Qwertt I think I ever saw someone on Quora saying tht Japan has no restrictions or anything for manga plot
But there are editors who might say "hey this is gonna sell" or "I think it's gonna sell if u do this"

And if you're wondering where u can find where I got that (The restrictions):
It's the answer to why boku no pico get published or sth like tht

Edit: Wait on the second thought aren't I straying from the actual topic. I'm sry I didn't read you're talking about shueisha 🤣

Dex-chan lover
@32oiru , i guess the thing abt manga editors is true though, and abt shueisha , even author of dr stone said that shonen demographic is changing,but still ppl like old school shonen with amazing fight scenes,and going for these kinds is like a bait perhaps

Users who are viewing this thread