Oshikake Twin Tail - Vol. 1 Ch. 35 - What should I do with you!

Who the hell really cares if you mix your laundry dirty clothes will become clean clothes. Also these machines go for $2-3k generally

colors only need to be separated the first few washes after that, it doesn't matter if you separate or not. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Fed-Kun's army
mc turns out to be trans, the perfect plot twist I’ve been looking for

Dex-chan lover
Okama? Newkama?
Also... Why do I predict a color-blend accident in the near future from "saving water"

Dex-chan lover
the rule 'colors and whte should be separated' exist because back then, the detergent is not as good as it is now.

nowadays, you can just dump em in the same batch and no one will know the difference TBH.

Dex-chan lover
@Mogima
I can assure you that if you mix different colors, you will stain your clothes; denim in particular will keep loosing color in the water for a long time

Dex-chan lover
Color collectors are a thing...that I didn't expect to be discussing in a manga section.

Dex-chan lover
@Icryalot Teenage girls, supposedly. It's a thing you see mostly to point out that they're at that "difficult age" where they no longer get along well with their fathers/now find them to be gross, and such.

Dex-chan lover
@Beregorn what kind of detergent did you use?
have been mixing(dumping) all my laundry together for the last 5 years. no problem whatsoever.

@Glomoro
not saying it doesn't happen but it's definitely a manga trope
hell plenty of girls i know with lack of self awareness/consciousness when at home(as in just panties in front of male family members)

And get that sweet home alabama outta your head .__ .

Dex-chan lover
@Icryalot Yeah, I have a sister four years older than me. Even as a teenager not caring about the laundry thing was the least of the differences to character tropes we usually see I suppose. Not sure how it was for anyone else of course, but as far as I'm concerned an older sister and an older brother are pretty much indistinguishable from one another. Honestly, I think that's why the incest doujins and stuff are as popular as they are. They couldn't possibly be further from reality if they tried. Even dragons are more believable than the sisters in those.

Users who are viewing this thread