Ossan Boukensha Kane no Zenkou - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - It is not "Heroism" that will defeat the Evil God

Aggregator gang
Maya is so annoying... maybe another manga you can have your yuri harem but gtfo this one!

Is this guy got some dense harem protag bloodline or a natural kind charmer

Dex-chan lover
Geez...at first, it was funny. But these girls are slowly getting annoying.
Just leave the man alone and let him live at peace...😅

Fed-Kun's army
From level headed to turbo lesbian
Fucking editor-san i know it's your fault, yurishit belongs in another manga so piss off

dont worry guys , saint and princess like the old guy. they are not lesbos in the raws so calm down. maya just wants her harem so let her dream

Double-page supporter
@Arvanil well.... his loved one (girl in flashback) dead perhaps he think he dont deserve it since he doesnt have the power to protect and in self-protection mode to not allow something like that ever happen again

Dex-chan lover
i love comfy old guy adventure concepts. Thanks a lot for the translation, looking forward to the rest.

Group Leader
@goldgame ahahaha, I want it too but to do so we would need several translators and few more editors and ... " $$$ " to pay editors and translators :D sorry to disappoint you ;)

im fine with yuri things, but this maya konda make me sick of her, btw the saint is too cute

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to think Kane already "beat" the Evil God, with kindness as the saint said. I feel like the shrine he's been tending and giving offerings at is actually where the Evil God is sealed and Kane has been the only person to notice it and care. So rather than being sealed away, alone and growing angrier or more insane the longer they're trapped they've been shown compassion and been given something to hold on to. I could be totally wrong though.

@PrivatePublic I would honestly LOL if that was the case.

Just spit balling here but maybe that goddess is a old god that previously did battle with the evil god but faded from memory eventually becoming a minor unknown "mountain god". By building that shrine and praying to her, Kane is strengthening her which is turn would allow her to once again combat/suppress the evil god.

Users who are viewing this thread