Ossan Boukensha Kane no Zenkou - Vol. 5 Ch. 17 - I told you to come home

Dex-chan lover
The Demon King doesn't realise that Noir already stole everybody's hearts long ago.

Ever feel so disappointed in the end of a chapter, knowing the next won’t come u til 1+ months later?

Dex-chan lover
It takes one individual to control her, only one, even though she explained that the power MIGHT come in handy when there's a lot of people worshiping it

Dex-chan lover
man im glad the demon king is just 2 dimensional character that have no good trait or good reason that'll make me cant hate him

im glad i can hate that jackass wholeheartedly lol

Dex-chan lover
is ok MC you going to save the loil girl and the catgirl with the power of love and master of words and best of it all the power of bullshit plot armor

Dex-chan lover
This is actually getting pretty exciting and cliffhangery. Like not too exciting that it’s ridiculous or overly dramatic. The pacing has been good and this development feels well earned. I know the MC is gonna win and every little thing is gonna be all right, but I’m actually still looking forward to it. My only thing is this feels like the climax, so we aren’t too far off from the conclusion (if that’s the case). When I first started this I was expecting more slow life fantasy world with shenanigans from the harem trio (I had read the LN, but only to a certain point, so I had no idea it would develop into this). I didn’t know it would go this heavily into story (though this is better). That said I do hope the author will choose to continue this as a slow daily life focusing on Kane after this (without any seriousness), and then just keep that going until it gets stale, sales stop, and it has to die. I don’t know how long the LN goes on for, but I don’t see why the Manga can’t take a detour and/or quit while it’s ahead. Alternatively, I suppose I could see more actual story if the author chose to focus on political strife (and the main heroines trying to force Kane to become a much huger figure (possibly king) with more status and influence). I could also see a story line focusing on Kane spreading the belief of his childhood friend turned goddess to increase her power and sustain her. Those would be very different from the current conflict and wouldn’t feel cheap after defeating the demon king + evil god combo. Regardless though, the longer the series continues doing huge storylines after this, the easier it gets for it accidentally stab itself (ruin/tarnish itself), and a bad ending always leaves me only remembering the bad taste in my mouth after eating an amazing dish.

Supporter
>see Noir in despair
n7nLbBt.png

Dex-chan lover
Stupid cat. The plan called for getting Kane's soul stolen by the Evil God so that he could take Noir-chan back from within. 😒

Dex-chan lover
Dustard gonna hit the dust (heh) now that Kanes holy rage will explode with the force of thousand virtues.

Users who are viewing this thread