Otaku ni Yasashii Gal wa Inai!? - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Otaku & Gyaru's Summer Festival

Dex-chan lover
I'm more interested in the next chapter preview. What is that? A sign of different route ending? If so then yes please

Dex-chan lover
🫴 Wisconsin
🫴 Eight months of winter

I feel seen (I am not a snow bunny)

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the new chapter!!! the translation notes about the word "like" was really interesting, I'm excited to see how Ijichi and Amane process their relationship with Seo. im sure whatever form it takes, the love and care the three of them have for each other won't change and they'll continue having fun together like always 😊
Also even im surprised that Ijichi confessed (well, nearly confessed) but honestly i would do the same. atmosphere aside, the way Seo starts crying when he thinks about how happy his summer has been and how many experiences he's had and people he's met cos of Ijichi and Amane is so sincere and sweet, its no wonder Ijichi couldn't hold herself back. Seo is too precious!!!!

Thank you for the new chapter team !!

We surely love these three love dorks!

Hope the next chapter won't take two months 🤞🏻

Dex-chan lover
I like how you switch up fonts, but the circus font lmao. anyways thanks for the translation, keep up the good work.

Supporter
Oh no Ijichi confessed first. Usually in harem manga, the first to confess is the loser of the race.

Cause harem mangaka tend to leave the winner's confession for the last arc.

Please don't get pissy at me just for stating a very common harem manga writing trend.
The way all three drop "suki" at each other makes me think/hope there's a genuine poly route away from the tired trend. (I swear, Saenai Boku ga Kimi no Heya de Shiteiru Koto wo Kurasumeito ha Dare mo Shiranai wasn't even this obvious about the intended conclusion.)

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
maybe this manga ending be separated 2 story like mc with amane or iijichi become lover hmmmmmm

Dex-chan lover
Plot Twist: Gyaru#3 appears and wins, thus our best Gyaru friends stay friends with MC and don't hurt each other.

Power Uploader
Damn, this is way too good, thanks for translation this amazing manga!

Users who are viewing this thread