Otaku ni Yasashii Gal wa Inai!? - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.3

Dex-chan lover
Ichiji's sweeter than that one ton chocolate bar (Who in their right mind would get even one of those, let alone two)

Enjoying the series so far. Really appreciate the TL's hard work, the notes at the end are interesting. Definitely cool to get better insight on the translation process

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the scanlation. You know, I just realized that long texts at the end of the page is one of the best aspects of reading a translated work. It feels organic and humane. That there's a person or a group who poured time and effort to translate the chapter. You can feel the passion of the person translating, and see their personal improvement. Or maybe i am delusional and I need to take meds. I don't want to admit it, but sometimes we just take the translations for granted. Thank you so much for your work, and we appreciate the effort and passion you've delivered.

Did anyone else feel like the conversation jumped around a bit? He went from talking about her nails to saying that he could talk to people better because of her. There was no real bridge between the conversations. I doubt it was a translation issue, it just felt odd, like we missed out on a part of the conversation.
But there was? The fact he is now able to pick up on these little things (like her not doing her nails), is precisely because he became better at communicating with other people. His chapter 1-self would never have noticed her nails or spoken to her so casually like that. It's all thanks to her forcing him out of his comfort zone.

Dex-chan lover
Cha cha real smooth Seo, practically admitting he looks at her often enough and intently enough to notice things like that. He even thanked her for helping him grow and become a better person, everything he is now is all because of her. She’s the impetus for all of this, let’s not forget who it was that first became interested in him to begin with and started leaning over her chair to talk with him.

Ijichi was the one who did all of that, were if not for her Amane wouldn’t have ever gotten close to him, and neither of them would have developed feelings for him. He changed their lives just as much as they changed his, and for the better too in all of their cases. He’s someone they can just be themselves with, someone who they feel comfortable around, the same for Seo too. The two of them are people he is comfortable just being himself and expressing his interests with, Amane has the same interests, and Ijichi is willing to make the effort to care about it too.

Dex-chan lover
the otaku gains experience the more he talks with gyaru and now he is a LEVEL 2 otaku the considerate!

Dex-chan lover
Honestly Ichiji has the strongest "shoujo manga protagonist" feeling especially in the last pages

Dex-chan lover
A chad translator makes me want to read your credit every chapters

Users who are viewing this thread