Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Beginning of Episode 1

The real title (because he technically had a walkthrough): The World of Otome Games is Easy mode for Mobs

Dex-chan lover
Damn, Striptease is really is putting in work with the fast chapters just one more chapter till they're fully caught up with the raws. Keep up with the great work, Striptease staff!

Lol, I'm loving this! Such a breath of fresh air! MC is just concerned with survival, have no ambition and yet, destiny keep pushing him!

Dex-chan lover
That's an incredible number of posts without anyone insulting each other.

@Miros is it really that awful to not get a girlfriend? He had all sorts of reasons for taking action, and none of them were "I want to be 'rewarded' for this".

best girl
Queen > Angie > Livia > Marie
Marie will redeem after she show her bro-con tendencies
nothing much i can tell about the season 2 protagonist and antagonist of the otomege as of yet just from the half of the fourth volume
the others are just bitches

Dex-chan lover
@kaito I think it may be higher unless I really don't remember, but it depends on what its based on. These are the minor nobility titles in order of lowest to highest Squire>Esquire>Patrician>Knight>Baronet which too my knowledge can be inherited by blood, but also earned by respected commoners. Otherwise I would say based on the British system 6th rank would be like an Earl or Count

Emperor > King > Archduke > Grand Duke/Grand Prince > Duke > Elector >Prince > Viceroy > Marquess/Margrave > Earl/Count > Viscount > Baron > Baronet > Knight > Esquire/gentleman

Fed-Kun's army
@meong : more like because he have the pay2win overpowered DLCs
having walkthrough won't help much since the game's difficulty is too high to begin with

Very Big Spoiler !
Proceed with cautions!

Someone saying about "Love Meters", maybe like this one?
ph_mobuseka03_ill005.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I think he paid too much money to the duke.

I could see him getting a promotion is very beneficial for the duke. He isn't without ties to the dukedom - he has Angie by his side. However, he doesn't have any ties with anyone else as he is an upstart. And then he got some renown for being a successful adventurer and beating those 5 in duels. Add to that his noble rationale for fighting the prince. I think the duke sees a potential for him to be a huge asset for the dukedom, especially if him and Angie ever get married. But for any marriage to happen, MC has to be of a befitting noble rank.

If he does ever get promoted to a high enough rank, Angie will be "in his strike zone", and Olivia will too eventually when she becomes a saint.

Man Angie dad be smooth, talks about how the prince isn't worthy of his daughter, then casually asks if she could stay over at his place, next thing he gets the man promoted.

@SunSun , so leon is viscount now? or margrave? he rose six rank right? this is confusing.....

Users who are viewing this thread