Parallel Paradise - Vol. 26 Ch. 252 - Believe Achieve

Dex-chan lover
Remember in chapter 1 there's the bird sage or genius or whatever? Whatever happened to that or was the point of that?

And the others too I suppose. While they haven't appeared for awhile, those are guardian deities that protect an area? Town? Something like that. Why these tutelary gods are present isn't explained yet but....why ask this now?

Dex-chan lover
She's so unbelievably suspicious that it almost feels like it's a purposeful fakeout. I don't even understand what would drive a potential backstab from her at all, besides secretly being evil all along, which would be stupid, but I feel like even more stupid than that, would be indignation at whatever she went through in the past, and that somehow leading into her betraying the MC.

If it has to be anything, I sure hope it's the former, with her just being propped up as this suspicious as fuck individual and it just being misleading, and she's just disgusted cause she keeps remembering all the nasty shit that happened in the past, and if we're being fair, the MC has the potential to be as messed up, even if he didn't set the stage for all of this to be available.

Dex-chan lover
Nishina is such an ass. She just comes to give a lame hint and then leaves. Why doesnt she fight herself.

Dex-chan lover
If he removes all his teeth, then he better have funny sounding lisp in his dialogue when he shows up to the fight

Dex-chan lover
I get that you have to leave your intelligence at the door and, given the flashback, apparently the dude was super psychotic, but what in the hell would drive a rational thinking human to even let it cross their mind that, oh let me yank out all my teeth so my guy like's me more. This was before the world was twisted from the sounds of things too.
Wasn't he always quite evil, making all girls into his sex toys? And given the stuff like "broken feet to make them smaller" tradition in China that lasted up to last century, I'm not surprised that being in harem of very powerful guy that can give you better life or make it end in torture at his whim, you'd be willing to agree to everything he asks of you, or even that you thinks he may prefer from you.

Even in real life harems life could be pretty risky if you're not the favorite of the guy at the throne, remember Apothecary Diaries and women poisoning themselves with makeup?

Dex-chan lover
I get that you have to leave your intelligence at the door and, given the flashback, apparently the dude was super psychotic, but what in the hell would drive a rational thinking human to even let it cross their mind that, oh let me yank out all my teeth so my guy like's me more. This was before the world was twisted from the sounds of things too.
"oh let me yank out all my teeth so my guy like's me more"
Er... I don't think ANY girl actually consented to that act, especially from someone called Jealous God.

Dex-chan lover
So, remove all of her teeth, followed by facefuck, then pump load into her mouth? Is that it?
Or show her someone with all their teeth removed, causing the Empress to go into shock, then you can kill her?

:pepehmm:

Double-page supporter
Nishina is such an ass. She just comes to give a lame hint and then leaves. Why doesnt she fight herself.
When your final boss character you have no reason to do anything until the very end. Comes with the territory

Double-page supporter
She's so unbelievably suspicious that it almost feels like it's a purposeful fakeout. I don't even understand what would drive a potential backstab from her at all, besides secretly being evil all along, which would be stupid, but I feel like even more stupid than that, would be indignation at whatever she went through in the past, and that somehow leading into her betraying the MC.

If it has to be anything, I sure hope it's the former, with her just being propped up as this suspicious as fuck individual and it just being misleading, and she's just disgusted cause she keeps remembering all the nasty shit that happened in the past, and if we're being fair, the MC has the potential to be as messed up, even if he didn't set the stage for all of this to be available.
Especially since she was supposed to be the Jealous God. I’m not buying it. I still think she is. Too many red flags.

She literally asked him in an earlier chapter between the world or her which one will he save. She’s planning something and it’s not good.

Fed-Kun's army
This is actually starting to annoy tf out of me, ngl. And yes, I already see the replies, "then stop reading it?" I've been reading this crap since day one. I'm far too invested. Hell, it's one of the reasons I haven't offed myself yet

Obviously it's old age. Now it's already obvious the elf ointment gonna heal (fix) her face and become what she'd look like without the blood.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Maybe it's the thought of being seen as "hideous" that drove her to freak out? We know the Empress is obsessed with her beauty because she takes the blood baths to rejuvenate her beauty. Maybe she was freaked out because she didn't want to end up like the girls who had their teeth removed?

Users who are viewing this thread