Parallel Paradise - Vol. 26 Ch. 255 - Truth for the Pig

Dex-chan lover
At this point I just hope that they manage to kill the empress and we won't get another defeat followed by a tactical retreat and then 15 chapters of "we have to find the empress' weak point".

Dex-chan lover
This genre mixing reminds me a lot of certain old rpgs in popular series like FF, DQ, Ultima, etc. Youta is basically a fucked up version of the Avatar. I wonder if this is just an old horny DnD campaign of Lynn's or something.

Hopefully we get dinosaurs and cave women before this ends.

Group Leader
@kpud075 I really appreciate it. I've seen your pfp over the years and many, many chapters and always see you comment about quality. It's only you and a few others, but seeing your comments like that gives me hope that not everyone gives 0 efs about quality. It makes spending hours on these chapters worthwhile.

@Hejti @Le_Grand_Pleb I was also a bit thrown off while doing this chapter. They could easily do it at least twice, right? Well after sleeping on it, if memory serves correct, the girls stay in the castle until the age of 10 or something, only allowing them to be outside to witness it once. I've added a note for future readers and other small changes to the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@kpud075 I really appreciate it. I've seen your pfp over the years and many, many chapters and always see you comment about quality. It's only you and a few others, but seeing your comments like that gives me hope that not everyone gives 0 efs about quality. It makes spending hours on these chapters worthwhile.

@Hejti @Le_Grand_Pleb I was also a bit thrown off while doing this chapter. They could easily do it at least twice, right? Well after sleeping on it, if memory serves correct, the girls stay in the castle until the age of 10 or something, only allowing them to be outside to witness it once. I've added a note for future readers and other small changes to the chapter.

As much as I hate to defend anything in this series, all they said is the next one is in 7 years. Not that it occurs every 7 years.

Look at a calendar of eclipses in our relatively simple system (https://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/list-lunar.html). Because of all kinds of specific orbital parameters, while they occur often enough, they don't occur with one simple fixed frequency.

That said, calculating that schedule takes a lot of math and math seems to be practically unknown in this world, so that's its own issue.

Group Leader
As much as I hate to defend anything in this series, all they said is the next one is in 7 years. Not that it occurs every 7 years.

Look at a calendar of eclipses in our relatively simple system (https://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/list-lunar.html). Because of all kinds of specific orbital parameters, while they occur often enough, they don't occur with one simple fixed frequency.

That said, calculating that schedule takes a lot of math and math seems to be practically unknown in this world, so that's its own issue.
I doubt that site calculates 3,000 years into the future with two moons :sneaky:

Wait i don't get it, its every 7 years and they only can experience it once? Wasn't they dying from the curse when they mature? Are they born already having like 10+ years or what, i kinda forgot most of the stuff at this point.
the TL literally has a note saying they dont go out until they're 10+ years = they don't see the first one

Dex-chan lover
Quality went up by 500% compared to recent chapters. Thanks for the TL
That's cuz it's not the same dude LOL. Rigonda JUST uploaded the chapter, the chapter from 2 days ago was someone else. I noticed the quality change the most on the last page when they mention the thing that'll take em to the moon lmao

holl up if they can only witness the jet blue moon or whatever once in their lifetime and mc hooks up with em before their last moon that means they be under 14 years old WAIT A MIN BACK THE F UP HOLL UP NOW :worry:

Fed-Kun's army
the TL literally has a note saying they dont go out until they're 10+ years = they don't see the first one
That note was literally added AFTER that comment was made which you could literally see if you look at the other comments

Double-page supporter
This is a much cleaner translation, but it feels weird. Like I’m so used to reading the busted up TL that I imagined everyone spoke in an accent with broken English.

Users who are viewing this thread