Parallel Paradise - Vol. 26 Ch. 259 - Memento

Dex-chan lover
If you had been born into that world, I'm pretty sure you would have grown up accustomed to it.

I don't know what you're on about bro, but I can't imagine wanking in a world full of men. Where would I find material for masturbating if there's no traces of women?

You'd then probably be gay, so no problem finding "material" Just like many mammalian animals when they are kept in an environment from birth where they interact with only one sex. It's one of the reasons farm animals are neutered even if they are permanently penned by gender, to neutralize the instinct to mate.

Therein is the answer to the first issue as well. Hiding your genitals and pleasuring only in private has a couple of reasons behind it but one of them is to indicate you're not "available" right now. And culturally, since you'd be gay in that world, that would still be relevant.

Not everyone has to be gay, since humans have this annoying thing called "free will" that interferes with our instincts. But as long as at least some gays come about because of the environmental factors (and we do see that kind of behavior amongst some of the girls), then that social pressure to keep it private will still exist.

Dex-chan lover
And the girls that have had Sex with Youta and DON'T have a mark are pregnant and can still die from the crest breaking(?).
They can, there was a guardian that didn't get the mark after she had sex and died from the moon crest. The moon lady also hinted that apparently the girls can avoid the moon curse by having a strong will to live (maybe)

Dex-chan lover
Lmao, she's a useless comer. I guess she's really only good at that and fighting. No wonder Youta also thought of her as a "sex beast".

It's good to se the seaside girls again, especially best "shrimp dance" girl.

Ugh, this curse is incredibly cruel. You're either barren but live longer, or die young but can have children. My theory is that their children will be immune to moonbreaking though.

Dex-chan lover
You'd then probably be gay, so no problem finding "material" Just like many mammalian animals when they are kept in an environment from birth where they interact with only one sex. It's one of the reasons farm animals are neutered even if they are permanently penned by gender, to neutralize the instinct to mate.
I figured this much. If a species evolved in an environment where only one gender existed, and the instinct to mate remained unchanged, then the prevalence of homosexuality within that species would likely increase.

Therein is the answer to the first issue as well. Hiding your genitals and pleasuring only in private has a couple of reasons behind it but one of them is to indicate you're not "available" right now. And culturally, since you'd be gay in that world, that would still be relevant.

Not everyone has to be gay, since humans have this annoying thing called "free will" that interferes with our instincts. But as long as at least some gays come about because of the environmental factors (and we do see that kind of behavior amongst some of the girls), then that social pressure to keep it private will still exist.
Great explanation! I have few more questions.
If social pressure were to disappear, would people stop wearing clothes? (If assumed they're only worn to cover genitals).

In today's society, social pressure is diminishing, and it seems like the only thing keeping some people from roaming around naked is the law. If that were to disappear, do you think we'd eventually see a majority of people walking around naked a few generations later?

In the manga, the girls are under 20 years old, an age group often influenced easily. Do you think if a figure of authority encouraged them to be naked, they would comply?

Still my second original comment remains valid, in a world where only one gender is present, masturbating would be gay, as you explained earlier, that there's high chance of the person being gay.

Thanks for the great comment! Initially, I was just joking around, but I guess my humor didn't quite hit the mark lol. But seriously, it's cool when responses bring in some solid reasoning and research. It helps us learn and see things from a different angle.

Dex-chan lover
The story plot is getting more interesting :dogewow:.
But i know that the author will add more seggs scene in next chapter so... sigh
At least some of your theories are true.
Who knows if the author read this forums...:haa:

Power Uploader
The oversaturation of cum, sweat and drool really ruins the sex scenes. At least they're extending on the pregnancy plotline.

Dex-chan lover
All the girls he's banged throughout the series and there's only been two so far? Hell, at one point he was having sex with a few girls multiple days in a row and nothing, nevermind the one that is always with him. Unless there's some "magic rule" that if they have a mark they can't get pregnant, so it's a one shot or nothing type of deal.
There have been four, but only two are alive (Hana and Lilia) The other two either were confirmed no Collar (Mei) or the Femdom chick in the Sandorio arc although her moonbreaking had already begun so it's rather unclear. However, I believe she was a no-collar since we saw one of the two lesbians also start moonbreaking and he was able to give her a collar before she died.

Those are the four I know there may be more that I'm just not remembering.

There have been four, but only two are alive (Hana and Lilia) The other two either were confirmed no Collar (Mei) or the Femdom chick in the Sandorio arc although her moonbreaking had already begun so it's rather unclear. However, I believe she was a no-collar since we saw one of the two lesbians also start moonbreaking and he was able to give her a collar before she died.

Those are the four I know there may be more that I'm just not remembering.
I thought there was one of the sailor girls after the seaside village? But I don't remember if they survived the shipwreck. I know the MC died.

Dex-chan lover
Great explanation! I have few more questions.
If social pressure were to disappear, would people stop wearing clothes? (If assumed they're only worn to cover genitals).

In today's society, social pressure is diminishing, and it seems like the only thing keeping some people from roaming around naked is the law. If that were to disappear, do you think we'd eventually see a majority of people walking around naked a few generations later?

In the manga, the girls are under 20 years old, an age group often influenced easily. Do you think if a figure of authority encouraged them to be naked, they would comply?
Well as both of us already implied, there's plenty of other reasons people wear clothes. For example we're different from our ancestors in terms of how our metabolism, internal and external thermoregulation works (eg. Less body hair), modern humans require clothes for protection from the environment. Most people can no longer tolerate long periods of time exposed in typical temperate ranges of temperature, whether hot or cold.

But regarding social pressure, based on my argument, the kind of social norm that would have to go away is based on a natural tendency to announce if one is "available". That's universal for many animal species, and includes us. So in the short term and for that reason, no I don't think that will go away.

In context, that girl is bucking her own instinct to hide away...presuming she isn't actually pining for some action. Because humans can do that. After doing such a thing for whatever reason for so long, she's trained herself to have this behavior much like your train an animal, which creates an interesting view as to human "personality" being the product of self-domestication.

That's still just fancy talk for saying people's personalities are often formed from various factors in their formative years. Which leads us to your other question on whether you could train young girls to go naked. To which the answer is a definite yes, those "training" factors can come from both within and without. And unfortunately, we do see children and young adults being mentally groomed and trained in such a way, up to and beyond even the extreme of permanently going naked.

But the key thing would be a period of training. An authority figure that makes girls bow down and immediately obey and change their personalities? Only in fiction lol. Could you train it in parents, so that it carries on to children genetically? Even more far-fetched. Domesticated animals species are the result of selective breeding, not training.

Users who are viewing this thread