Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! - Vol. 5 Ch. 80 - The Person Who Took On Everything

Supporter
dammit, too early again lol
image.png

Dex-chan lover
Can’t bear to see Elsa will took the curse for Yvonne.😭 She hasn’t yet aware she is in love with Yvonne but knows how to take a sacrifice.😭😭😭

Group Leader
Wait I was sure it was an alternate timeline, but its the past of the adult Elsa instead ? I am confused.

Dex-chan lover
This is flashback right? I mean literally, when Yvone back to the past are actually still the same time line doesnt change the past (something like timeloop) but she didnt remember before back to the past. And thats why Elsa like being bullied by Yvone at school because only Elsa remember her childhood with yvone. If im right this arc at the end maybe yvone Will lose her memory as a child but when back to the future she Will remember her childhood now

Dex-chan lover
Im not sure but... if both of them became bearer then does that mean elsa always knew!!????? So she understands Evie?

Dex-chan lover
I don't like the way you're thinking lil' Elsa. Yvonne (yes I'm full naming her), do something about it!

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

so we know that elsa from the future who went back to send yvonne to the past probably chose herself as the new vessel... but now that the fairytale book was mentioned again makes me think that it might contain something that could be beat the curse permanently and undo the becoming if a seal

Users who are viewing this thread