Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! - Vol. 5 Ch. 80 - The Person Who Took On Everything

Supporter
I am in suspense of what is next, I so can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
After reading the chapter and all the comments I... この展開が嫌いんだよー  :shamihuh:  Thanks a lot for your hard work!

Dex-chan lover
Everyone saying its a terrible idea but Our villainess was living a life restricted by a curse and the future mysterious mage we definitely don't know the identity of seems to have a similar curse restricting her. I do so ever wonder if these are even remotely related

Fed-Kun's army
Wait but the demon lord has reincarnated. And in the original storyline it’s a male who can become a romantic route. Fae was reincarnated but she indeed helps Elsa’s childhood village.

I believe the maid for one is perhaps the nun in the future and 2 that means the Elsa that fell in love with Yvonne has already taken the curse.

So, what we know is that Evie is living her life out of order. She can't remember the promise she made to Elsa because she didn't make it yet from her perspective at that point in time. So it's likely that when she makes the jump back to the present, that's when her new self gets stuffed in the out of phase stable time loop

...question is, how did Evie get the curse?

Users who are viewing this thread