Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! - Vol. 2 Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
original.png

Dex-chan lover
Not bad, I see a lot of commenters saying bullsh*t like fukk or start dating but not every relationship needs to follow the standard dating bullcrap.

@Darkmeep It's actually quite healthy to be dating before you actually label it as such. I feel like since Facebook people have to publicly declare they are dating before it counts. (not a boomer btw, 24)

Dex-chan lover
@Darkmeep That's something i never understout, like people need to say "hey do you want to date me" to be a couple? It's something 5yo kid do not high schooler nor adult do...

@kaezeribato Well, it's still important to talk with your partner to know what your partner thinks. Just to clear things up. But yeah, I prefer going through the dating without the label first.

Dex-chan lover
FFS, artist! That's not where the nipples are on boobs. LERN2ANATOMEE.

This is my biggest complaint about manga. About 75% of the artists don't know the actual anatomy of a woman, especially in the chest area. I've seen nipples stuck just about anywhere on a boob, boobs that start up by the collarbones, boobs don't flatten when the woman is lying on her back, cross-eyed boobs, unsupported boobs that somehow still have tight cleavage, and worst of all, boobs that overlap. 25 years ago, you might have had an excuse of not being to find reference material. These days? Not so much.

I've given up on face anatomy. Even in Western comics, face anatomy is just a bunch of symbols tossed together in an oval to denote an emotion. But given the riveting attention given to *oppai* in art and plot, you really need to get things in the right place. It's like you don't draw a character's arms coming out of their necks.

Users who are viewing this thread