Please Put These On, Takamine-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Let Me Return The Favor

Those lewd pics at pages 7-10. Hiiragi Yuiichi's art is amazing as always. dat ass looks damn nice.

I am waiting for the Threesome doujin featuring Takamine- and Eri-san.

Double-page supporter
You were the chosen one! You were supposed to save MC from FMC, not leave him. Bring him to funny love triangle hijinks, not leave him to verbal abuse!

is it a problem that i prefer this new girl over our FL in terms of being with the ML.
Our FL still treats him as a slave and holding threat over him
while new girl is nothing but kind

Dex-chan lover
nice, doormat-kun and fool wench being themselves as per usual.

Man its always nice seeing side girls fags seething about the fact she won't win. At this point i don't even feel sorry for you, you do it to yourselves.

Dex-chan lover
Takamine being Takamine is part of the appeal. I don't know why some of you are here if you are not into this sort of kink.

@justforthelulz I would say Ichigo 100% was the biggest one although it wasn't exactly the name of the girl in the title but something else ...

This relationship is a somekind of wholesome i would curse someone who makes the ntr doujin of this story

I kind of forgot the name of her power and why Shirota retains his memory. Now I'm wondering if she'll lose the power once she stops being a virgin.

She could use her power on the day of the University Exam so that Shirota can go back and redo it while keeping his memories of all the questions ahead of time.

Dex-chan lover
So she just strolled in, misunderstood the whole situation, called his childhood friend a prostitute and bitch (multiple times too!) and he's like "it's ok, nothing happened"?
Jesus, I hope that he ditches her and ends with that Eri or some other normal girl.

She can use her power again and again to prepare shirota to the college exam entrance ?

Group Leader
is it me or Eri looks like huge slut since she was bra less its even more weired af

Aggregator gang
@BananowyJE yeah they just breezed over that, I expected a fight or something because who just lets someone insult an old friend like that

Users who are viewing this thread