Potion wa 160 km/h de Nageru Mono! ~Item-gakari no Ore ga Bannou Kaifukuyaku o Touteki suru Koto de Saikyou no Boukensha ni Nariagaru!?~ @COMIC - Vol…

Double-page supporter
There's plenty more content on Syosetu, so it's not like folks need to give up on the story.
I read it way back. IIRC there isn't that much.

Vino and Kanadia have some relatively forgettable adventures, the thief girl and S-rank magician keep flirting with Vino, eventually Kanadia gets tired of his womanising and goes back to her home village, he chases her there, he sleeps with her and they become a real husband-wife couple, after that they become a top S-rank party and it's implied Vino's got a harem with Kanadia and the 2 side chicks.

Supporter
I read it way back. IIRC there isn't that much.

Vino and Kanadia have some relatively forgettable adventures, the thief girl and S-rank magician keep flirting with Vino, eventually Kanadia gets tired of his womanising and goes back to her home village, he chases her there, he sleeps with her and they become a real husband-wife couple, after that they become a top S-rank party and it's implied Vino's got a harem with Kanadia and the 2 side chicks.
Yeah, but we're barely into the second arc of six. Sure, nobody's life will be changed by the story or its resolution, but it's still a fun read.

Dex-chan lover
@Nakajou Go for Shorekeepr, my dude. She's looking to be an amazing support and you can finally give Verina (assuming you have her, one way or another) a well deserved break.

We know nothing of Camellya's kit (or even element), so she could be "just" another DPS and you know what they say: DPS come and go, but supports are eternal.

Fed-Kun's army
@Nakajou Go for Shorekeepr, my dude. She's looking to be an amazing support and you can finally give Verina (assuming you have her, one way or another) a well deserved break.

We know nothing of Camellya's kit (or even element), so she could be "just" another DPS and you know what they say: DPS come and go, but supports are eternal.
WutheringWaves_RoverCamellya-1536x864.jpg

B-but... (Sorry I'm down bad for this scene so Im gonna pull both : D ) YOLO

Dex-chan lover
Damn another manga that the raws haven't updated in nearly a year, this is like, the third one in two days that I've been following only for the scanlations to catch up and find out its probably axed or on significant hiatus.

Users who are viewing this thread