Potion wa 160 km/h de Nageru Mono! ~Item-gakari no Ore ga Bannou Kaifukuyaku o Touteki suru Koto de Saikyou no Boukensha ni Nariagaru!?~ @COMIC

There a quite a few raws available already. Saw a video about this on YouTube and I like the story, keep it up!

There is a lot that could be said, but I'll limit myself to one point.
Why potions? I get the first one was out of desperation in a really dire situation. But why keep using potions? Aren't rocks cheaper? And less fragile that glass containers? And if it's a whole "I need it to be the right shape" thing, then why not use empty bottles? Or bottles filled with water or dirt?
It just feels so wasteful to go tot he store, buy potions (AND MATERIALS APPARENTLY), spend X amount of hours painstakingly mixing and organizing potions. And then just, toss them.

Dex-chan lover
Why potions? I get the first one was out of desperation in a really dire situation. But why keep using potions? Aren't rocks cheaper? And less fragile that glass containers? And if it's a whole "I need it to be the right shape" thing, then why not use empty bottles? Or bottles filled with water or dirt?
It just feels so wasteful to go tot he store, buy potions (AND MATERIALS APPARENTLY), spend X amount of hours painstakingly mixing and organizing potions. And then just, toss them.

Precisely this. That's when I knew this story is braindead.
I already had my suspicions when the whole "let's get married" misunderstanding started; if you have an interesting mechanic in mind, you do not immediately dump it in favor of a waifu.

This is once again, yet another manga where I have to ask myself: "Just how cheap are artists in Japan really are for even this pile of steaming crap to get an adaptation?"

Dex-chan lover
Precisely this. That's when I knew this story is braindead.
I already had my suspicions when the whole "let's get married" misunderstanding started; if you have an interesting mechanic in mind, you do not immediately dump it in favor of a waifu.

This is once again, yet another manga where I have to ask myself: "Just how cheap are artists in Japan really are for even this pile of steaming crap to get an adaptation?"
Money is money.

Sometimes you just gotta work with w/e u get ans hope you level up asap so you dont have to anymore.

Not a jap artist tho

Dex-chan lover
It will probably be some absurd excuse like since he's a potion user his throwing skill only works with potions or something stupid like that.

What's even more ridiculous is that he has apparently been with said party, which appears to be somewhat well known, for a while and somehow the information that his potions do way more than what normal potions can do has never reached him nor literally anyone else anywhere. Especially considering how freely he hands them out, or how easily the party talks about it to the first person who joins.

Dex-chan lover
For anyone interested, 160 km/h is approximately 100 mph, definitely fast enough to deal some damage to a person, but anything remotely hardier (like a dragon) would more or less shrug it off, especially when the projectile is made of glass and water. This is all to say bro needs to hit the gym.

Dex-chan lover
So... he's a Molotov thrower or something like that? lmao, lol even. I guess I'll give a try.

Users who are viewing this thread