Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 3 Ch. 11.7 - Side story: Futari wa Teihen

Dex-chan lover
Yoshino is a person with a character that you will rarely see in media, she is really amazing.

To the translator of this manga, really thank you for your work, it must be a real time consuming to research a method to transmit the cultural peculiarities that are present in this manga, your dedication to this is really appreciated.

Aggregator gang
Yoshino was already this scary since 13...

Thank you for this great chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
Wow, just looking at the colourful cover where Yoshino looks at Shouma....I was almost ready to ship them together X'DDD
Their relationship is kinda nice XDD I like their interactions<33

This manga is clearly going to a Yoshino x Kirishima end, but it's a real shame, because Shouma's a much deeper character and their relationship is much more sincere and likeable.

Dex-chan lover
The side story was great, and the subsequent information at the end was the cherry on top.

I was surprised to see a Haru no Noroi cover included in the extras. I almost thought the author decided to make a sequel lmao

But thank you again for the translations! I usually skip over side notes, but the social context for the title (and the reasoning the Somei group’s mentality towards “adopting” Shouma) was pretty interesting.

Fed-Kun's army
You know, I really hate side stories usually because I see them as pointless, but I think I might've actually enjoyed this one more than I do the main story. Also, I love the translators notes! I read them all! I love how it always gives this little tidbit of info I'd never be able to figure out by reading textbooks or anything. In short, you're a super awesome translator! Thank you!

The side story was great! And the translator's note was very informative and very interesting! I am the type of person who reads t/n especially if it's some interesting topics about jpn culture that is congruent with the story line, also I find scanlator's thought process on how to approach translating interesting as well.

Oh I loved the side notes at thr end. It was really interesting!

Translator here. Some nice readings on burakumin and yakuza etc:
https://catalog.lib.kyushu-u.ac.jp/opac_download_md/930/KJ00000050574-00001.pdf
https://ci.nii.ac.jp/els/contentscinii_20180620095024.pdf?id=ART0009877083
https://1000ya.isis.ne.jp/0152.html

I do have the added advantage of being plugged into Japanese society by having family there I'm v close to, so while I can attribute the statistics and hard facts to online sources, the thrust and logic of my arguments are harder to explain, and I hope it still makes sense in English.

Dex-chan lover
Thank for the translation.
That was a very nice read. She is indeed crazy as ever.

Contributor
Yoshino is fucking crazy. But it's a crazy that I kinda like.

Dex-chan lover
I always fall for short haired girls so i dig her JC looks, and that attire idk kimono/yukata/wtv suits her damn well. Thanks for the chapter!

Her gramps take him in as a son so that makes him her uncle hahahah

Group Leader
This side story isn’t now just trying to make my heart go towards shouma ?

oh yep I see why Shouma's a little smitten with Yoshino now wwww
(ok but aren't we all I mean--)

thank you for the excellent translator notes!!

Users who are viewing this thread