Code:
<link removed>
will still read them
Code:
<link removed>

Code:
Mod edit: agg links removed

Contributor
Every day and "community" is even more fragmented due to moderation team and their decisions. Groups banned, groups deciding they want to be left out of this shithole for various reasons, and this is really how it should be. No centralized entity with god complex excercising their superior morality that can be pooped alltogether with one (1) chapter of vietnamese magazine decorated with cyber paint by some child.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@Rapeman
You've been comment banned for a week for various violations of 5.1, Be Civil.

Throwing temper tantrums by cartoonishly trolling on MD with racist comments is definitely not a good look.

If you persist in this behavior after your week runs out, we'll just skip the pleasantries and go straight to months long comment bans.

Thanks,

Zeph

MD is filled with snowflakes that they have to target you to get banned. Its Batoto all over again.

Dex-chan lover
@Rapeman so all your chapters got pulled because someone missed the joke

Feelsbadman. I hope people can understand your level of sarcasm soon. I wonder if it’s just a very extreme case of culture clash or something?

Dex-chan lover
@Rapeman moments before getting banned.

tumblr_pb6ajati0g1qcg97oo1_500.gifv

So, this is the based department eh? Not bad...

Contributor
To MD mods
Stop conceding to SJWs. They won't help or defend you when DMCA hits unlike Anons.

Lol...people who commented on Himenospia said you voluntarily deleted everything and threw a hissy fit...meanwhile people petitioned to have you IP banned for religious criticism, moderators threaten to ban you, and I am sure you got a million messages by your fans (cough cough - SJWS)....Mangadex should erase comment sections. Sorry, they are a waste of time. Messaging and also a note section from translator is all we need...then most of the anger and racism and whatever would disappear.

Mangadex, get rid of the comment section....just stick to manga. This isn't youtube. Even youtube got smart and is starting to erase comment section. Most people who post are just trying to get off on annoying someone else.

Dex-chan lover
@bastek66
They are conceding to snowflakes indeed. This sucks. DMCA is the thing MD needs to be careful about. Not some scanlations some snowflakes don't like.

His name comes from https://www.mangadex.org/title/39814/the-rapeman I guess.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@rapeman
A lot of people love to bring up the "Ok mod" incident as proof of me being a Nazi mod. As a matter of fact, I did not ban someone just for being a snarky asshole. I banned them for a month for posting a link to a download of Discord drama after I specifically told them not to do so. My only issue was that I did not edit the user's post to reflect that I removed the link and indeed, it made it looked like I temp banned the poster for talking back.

Proof:
proof.png

Hope this puts to rest any misinformation that's been floating around for the last two months.

Contributor
@bastek66 - Unfortunately they have, is because i stopped the donations and back to be a normal user, anyway you can read his scans on his website or in any other aggregator where they don't give a fuck about such comments drama, swj, or other no life sociopaths, and a lot of such places do not have a comment section at all, should be the best here too since we already have a forum for both manga and anime to discuss.
When you give too much to users you equally receive in return the same amount of shit, both positive and negative, hoped that in all these years in anime communities people understand that simple fact but i was wrong how often they understimate the people and in the end melt to their selfish request just to keep these non factors quiet.
This is what we have now and the consequence of all that, and i'm a bit worry about the future since seems is pretty easy to convince admins to remove content, today is Rapeman, tomorrow is... eh, you know where these things head when you hold out your hand and try to make compromises to please too much different people.

@nick86

You gave up donations because mangadex put a stop to a known troll who posted /pol/-tier shit and has a history of being banned from sites for his behavior. Rapeman isn't a victim of SJWs, he's a victim of his own desire to cause drama despite many, many warnings not to. Feel free to donate to QAnon or whatever kool-aid brand you want to choke on.

Contributor
@saladofstones - I don't care if he is a troll or not, he made quality scans of manga that nobody care to translate. He just add some meme pages at the bottom of his scans, he have the rights to do so since it took the time to translate in english whole manga, you can just avoid to read such extra pages if you really want, nobody force you to do so.
He never put in your face some meme in the middle of a chapter, so complaining is out of place.

Moreover when something create a trivial flame you close the comment section not remove content (the easy way), sometimes you need the iron fist with some people but censorship is never the answer.
As a user who believe in freedom of speech, everything everywhere everytime, i can't condone such behaviour with my money. I can't support censorship in any form. They will add ADS anyway, so in the end is not an issue anymore.

@Nick86

Did you miss his comments he made outside of the uploads that got him banned? Everything about rapeman was inciting drama for its own sake and that he knows how to translate doesn't make him not responsible for his own actions. Lets not pretend he was anything but a troll. I'd say him posting the edit, right after the Christchurch shooting, of someone walking into a taxi with the same License plate number as the shooter, telling the driver to take her to the nearest mosque, was enough to get him banned. Nobody forced him to make the credits pages, so he was free to stop anytime. But he made a conscious choice to continue knowing the consequence of his actions.

Freedom of speech isn't absolution of responsibility, he made a pretty deliberate choice to continue being an idiot and got removed for it. You're the type who defended Polanski for decades for being a pedophile because he made good movies.

You dream of an anarchic online paradise where not trimming the trolls leads to amazing and wonderful things when all it leads to is /r9k/ and /pol/.

Contributor
@saladofstones - And i repeat, don't read his memes, don't follow his scans, ignore him, block him, you can do it if you really want, you have the choice, you have the freedom. If you go further knowing all that you are at fault and complaining demanding censorship is only a selfish request. You have no rights to ask this when you read manga for free without paid a cent.

This is how he manage his scans, is a take or leave. Indeed MD can do whatever they want, but also i will, as a user, so i can stop donating because i disagree with this policy. Other aggregators have no issue publishing his works.

ps: Freedom of speech is always absolute, there is no gray area, or you are for freedom of speech, and so everything, good or bad, or you are against, can't be the middleground where you decide this is ok, this is not, is not how it works because everyone have different tastes and tolerance.

Users who are viewing this thread