Realist Maou Niyoru Seiiki Naki Isekai Kaikaku - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Group Leader
Jeez. he won thanks to the power of friendship?
What is this?
Pokemon?

Dex-chan lover
"Realistic demon lord" Going on the frontline and let his soldier and genera behind, and say he won because of the power of friendship... there is nothing realistic...

A realistic king would have accepted that death are necessary in a war, he would also let his soldier and general die in his stead because he would understant that they can be replaced but the king cant be...

It's writen like a basic shounen... mc is a king and he dont even have the ball to touch the girls that want him. he act some retarded hero that save everyone and say it worked because of the power of friendship...

And then there is this "powerfull demon lord" that tell them were his core is...

Dex-chan lover
I mean its still really dumb that he blurted out his hiding spot.

And that sword duel was not at all realist, running away would preserve the most forces while nuking him would preserve perception of his strength.

Double-page supporter
"realist maou"
"power of friendship"
get fucked

also they should be terrified of the fireworks, the sky is exploding

Double-page supporter
Even with the explanation that they messed with his magic power, him saying the exact location of it is stupid. Like, you know the position, and you think the other guy knows the position, so why would you bring the position up in the conversation? "How did you find where I was hiding it?" is a lot more natural than "How did you find I was hiding it under my throne?" or wherever. Also, since when is he any good at sword-fighting? He picks up a sword for the first time, and he can go up against someone who always fights in the frontline? Pretty disappointed by this and the last chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work. I hope Thesis worked out well. And congratulations with the group anniversary.

Double-page supporter
That sword duel at the end wasn't really a proper duel. It was just a young demon lord showing a dying demon lord some respect by killing him with a sword, rather than letting him die slowly or be killed by weaklings after having lost his power

Double-page supporter
Joan of Arc has the annoying character here, different from the movie version.

Users who are viewing this thread