Rebuild World - Ch. 58

Dex-chan lover
Hello all. Sorry for such a late upload this time. I have been very busy with work. I found a translator and thought "Finally someone to share my workload with..." But they were not very good. I had to change most of the script. Although, I myself did that when I was dying... So no guarantees of it being perfect. To be honest, it should be fine. Just let me know if you find any mistakes. Anyway, this is why we got so late.
I hope you enjoy the chapter.
No worries, mate. Love your guys' quality work as always. Thanks for everything, and take it at the pace that lets you enjoy it and not burn out. <3

Dex-chan lover
So we are in that chapter huh? The next ruins we will see now is Katsuya's broken body. Probably with Yumina and Airi broken too.

Fed-Kun's army
Nah my guy is the protagonist in another manga.
This. In another manga he'd be the expert MC that has a harem following him around. He'd save everyone all the time and no one would ever die.
In this manga he's just some asshole who thinks he's the shit. When he tries to save everyone, he fails, because this is fucking reality. People die.
His mindset of "I'll get stronger so I can save everyone" makes the people around him weaker, and he's constantly throwing himself into situations that he shouldn't.
Notice how these grown ass man waited for some loser kids to come save them. Instead of leading the people he saved to safety, he abandoned them, causing them to be in danger, and making his harem follow him and risking their own lives.

Dex-chan lover
The fact that the girl that robbed Akira's wallet is still alive and is named completely different, it has deviated. I meant the webnovel not lightnovel
Right but it's based on the light novel and not the web novel so it hasn't deviated.

Dex-chan lover
I'll never understand why when a story goes from draft to serialization they pull the most drastic or outright asinine changes ever.

Cripes, what a shitty turnout. I guess those two are dead? Wouldn't surprise me. Brat has the chosen one status like the mc and this feeds nicely into "le planne" the AIs are tasked to complete.
I really doubt they would die that easily. If they gonna die I bet it would be more like they literally shield him from some lethal attacks, or as a direct result of his action. This is just him wander off in a semi safe area and they followed him.

Group Leader
Alpha clearly staged the sabotage with the old AI model being instructed to smash down that particular spot at a later time.

EDIT: If anyone is confused, Alpha made a serious eye contact with that holographic AI that was with Katsuya and said AI replied with same stare towards Alpha. That's a communication right here. Probably an order to set up a trap on a predetermined location for Katsuya.
That looked more like "Beta", the twin tail clone. She probably didn't interfere in order to make Katsuya's skills grow, but as soon as the others arrived she hacked the station AI and closed the tunnel door.

Dex-chan lover
This. In another manga he'd be the expert MC that has a harem following him around. He'd save everyone all the time and no one would ever die.
In this manga he's just some asshole who thinks he's the shit. When he tries to save everyone, he fails, because this is fucking reality. People die.
His mindset of "I'll get stronger so I can save everyone" makes the people around him weaker, and he's constantly throwing himself into situations that he shouldn't.
Notice how these grown ass man waited for some loser kids to come save them. Instead of leading the people he saved to safety, he abandoned them, causing them to be in danger, and making his harem follow him and risking their own lives.
To be fair, Akira is, thanks to Alpha, very much the expert MC with a harem following him around. He saves everyone all the time and no one ever dies. So it's not about reality, but Akira's "cheat skill"-level support.
He also has a much smaller ego.

Dex-chan lover
lmao this guy gonna blame himself again. if this some character development for katsuya ig he'll become rival

Dex-chan lover
Alpha clearly staged the sabotage with the old AI model being instructed to smash down that particular spot at a later time.

EDIT: If anyone is confused, Alpha made a serious eye contact with that holographic AI that was with Katsuya and said AI replied with same stare towards Alpha. That's a communication right here. Probably an order to set up a trap on a predetermined location for Katsuya.
Alpha actually steals AI intelligence, to the point the more powerful AIs are hostile to Alpha. Alpha might be the equivalent of Siri in our age, who just got more capabilities outside of Apple.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, Akira is, thanks to Alpha, very much the expert MC with a harem following him around. He saves everyone all the time and no one ever dies. So it's not about reality, but Akira's "cheat skill"-level support.
He also has a much smaller ego.
Alpha actually chose a disposable person because mistake 531 had such a mega-ego.

Double-page supporter
Instead of getting an IOU of thousands of Aurums, Yumina should've just dragged the fatigued Katsuya to safety. When he can't move, he can't get into more trouble.:meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
I really doubt they would die that easily. If they gonna die I bet it would be more like they literally shield him from some lethal attacks, or as a direct result of his action. This is just him wander off in a semi safe area and they followed him.
That's what I mean though. Those two has now obtained expiration dates. They'll die so he can finally learn something he should have already learned in training.

Users who are viewing this thread