Record of Ragnarok - Ch. 78 - The Sun God and The Defiant Hero

Group Leader
So we have the historical Spartans dressed as the Spartans from 300, with Leonidas' personality based off of Kratos', while acting like Big Boss, and dressed like Captain America.

Seriously WTF is the author on?

Dex-chan lover
:wooow: I want Ares vs Tsundere Tsun Zoo. Can't wait for Ares to tank his ultimate attack fart of war

Dex-chan lover
"Spartan Cheese"

Somehow I thought that "cheese" came from those spartans. That's enough internet for today.

Dex-chan lover
I'm thinking it's going to be a draw with both of them dying at the same time so that we can have the 10th match but idk if author would do that tbh

Dex-chan lover
The author pointing out how many greek gods tell me Leonidas is either gonna win or pull of a draw.

Last edited:
Group Leader
I'm not expecting Apollo to win considering almost every Greek God lost their matches...Who knows maybe the author will surprise me.
Poseidon, Hades and Apollo all look pretty similar. Handsome, slim young greek Gods with huge pride.
So far I'm 99% sure he will also lose. I hope it won't happen tho, previous fight already had the most predictable outcome yet.

Dex-chan lover
Poseidon, Hades and Apollo all look pretty similar. Handsome, slim young greek Gods with huge pride.
So far I'm 99% sure he will also lose. I hope it won't happen tho, previous fight already had the most predictable outcome yet.
I thought the author liked being a contrarian and we'd have the first greek god actual victory but, there's a pattern here.

Users who are viewing this thread