Rekishi ni Nokoru Akujo ni naru zo: Akuyaku Reijou ni naru hodo Ouji no Dekiai wa Kasoku suru you desu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Hello, this is Su1phur. Apologies for the delay in this chapter. A lack of will and poor timing between events and university work has delayed the release of this chapter for a few days. The release schedule for each chapter is expected to be between 15-20 days, delays notwithstanding.

As usual, thanks for reading.
As long as you are not dropping the series then everything is good.

Don't spoil me what happens, but can someone spoil me how many more chapter before Liz learns her lesson?
At the rate this manga is going it probably won't take long. I'd give it 10-20 more chapters.

It happens around or slightly after Liz's charm spell is undone and the main crew (Liz's entourage with Alicia's brothers and 2 of the other guys) learn about Alicia's mission. Though before her brothers could even apologize to her, Alicia was "exiled" so they have to live with the guilt now. Liz has recently gotten some character development where she does mentally grow up a bit.

Ah also the reason why I said "2 of the other guys" is because out of the 4 potential game ML aside from her brothers, only 2 were affected by Liz charm (glasses and the more athletic guy). The blonde one and the pretty boy (has a ponytail and is described as friendly towards females) are sane and for the most part side with Alicia.

Dex-chan lover
1. Has an eyepatch.

2. Proficient in CQC, magical or otherwise.

3. Has created a sanctuary for outcasts.

4. Played the role of a "villainess", when in fact, she was the "heroine".

5. Displayed a vast tactical and strategical mind.

...I wonder if she is going to create a private military company called "Militaires Sans Frontières".
lol magiciennes sans frontieres

Dex-chan lover
...I kinda wish this conflict is handled a bit better tbh, Liz is just completely in the wrong in this series. Like it's not even naivety at this point, she's just a psychopath. Just imagine how interesting it would be if Liz is just a character that is willing to put some people in danger to satisfy her belief of everyone has good in them, and that things can just easily change for the better with enough people believing in the cause or something.

Dex-chan lover
Bro casually gave him her own eye
WHAT
I mean she’s spent two years in isolation, went one level above specifically to do this, and having an eyepatch probably fits her aesthetic of a villainous pretty well I’d imagine. She’s had a lot of time to think about it so it’s not really a casual decision.

Dex-chan lover
Please PLEASE MAKE A SHARINGAN REFERENCE NEXT CHAPTER!! Also the heroine is also reincarnated kinda meh. I wish she's still unaware of reincarnation while still being a wicked woman.

Contributor
She can't see in 3D anymore. :huh:

Why is the story flowing like this, she need to use this new one-eyed follower to win political power, no?

The story flow looks messed up...

Dex-chan lover
At the rate this manga is going it probably won't take long. I'd give it 10-20 more chapters.

It happens around or slightly after Liz's charm spell is undone and the main crew (Liz's entourage with Alicia's brothers and 2 of the other guys) learn about Alicia's mission. Though before her brothers could even apologize to her, Alicia was "exiled" so they have to live with the guilt now. Liz has recently gotten some character development where she does mentally grow up a bit.

Ah also the reason why I said "2 of the other guys" is because out of the 4 potential game ML aside from her brothers, only 2 were affected by Liz charm (glasses and the more athletic guy). The blonde one and the pretty boy (has a ponytail and is described as friendly towards females) are sane and for the most part side with Alicia.
Is the eyepatch a permanent thing, or does he eventually ask her to take the eye back?

Dex-chan lover
Alicia you absolute treasure, you'd even give ur eye to an unfortunate poor blind man.

Users who are viewing this thread