Rekishi ni Nokoru Akujo ni naru zo: Akuyaku Reijou ni naru hodo Ouji no Dekiai wa Kasoku suru you desu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Hello, this is Su1phur. Apologies for the delay in this chapter. A lack of will and poor timing between events and university work has delayed the release of this chapter for a few days. The release schedule for each chapter is expected to be between 15-20 days, delays notwithstanding.

As usual, thanks for reading.
What the hell?

You have a life of your own, and I don't recall paying you for your time! I am grateful for every chapter put out, no matter the schedule. It is an act of generosity to make these scanlations, and those who do this are a treasure.

Well done or sloppy. High definition or potato. Fast or slow. It is all a gift to my thinking.

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn, I expected black rose on the eyepatch instead of quite a normal one.
Still, thanks for the chapter!
Oooh! I love that imagery!

She can hide her mouth behind a black fan and laugh 'oh hohohohoho' like a proper villainous aristocrat.

Dex-chan lover
As someone with eye issues, F... that sh*t. You don't sacrifice one of your own eye. That's just "romantic" BS for people who don't understand how debilitating it is to have only one.
Her swordsmanship will definitely suffer

Dex-chan lover
I mean she’s spent two years in isolation, went one level above specifically to do this, and having an eyepatch probably fits her aesthetic of a villainous pretty well I’d imagine. She’s had a lot of time to think about it so it’s not really a casual decision.
She needs to pick up a cursed demon eye whose power she can barely contain . . .

Yeah. Not that kind of story.

Dex-chan lover
Lmfao alicia is so cool. I wanted to know why she is wearing an eyepatch in the cover and the reasoning for the loss was way cooler than I expected lmao.

Ngl.

Her look on page 19, ngl. She looks so great. Like a real heroine who returned from battlefield and I'm all for it

Double-page supporter
i dont think shes a another person who knows shes in a game but man shes annoying af

Dex-chan lover
My heart dropped the moment she transplant her eye for uncle Will...sure that is kind but with how many people worried about her it really makes me sad that she does that without thinking other than being a villainess sigh. Makes it pain to continue it

Users who are viewing this thread